2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All signs point to AU, but if you've followed Auburn recruiting the past two years, that can cause concern.

We had signs that pointed to the events that transpired these past two years. We tended to dismiss them for different reasons. I've seen no signs of anything going on here that would prove ominous. Now that's not to say he will definitely sign with Auburn. Nothing is certain until that LOI is signed and faxed in but it looks pretty good right now. Just be vigilant and don't take anything for granted. That's all you can do. Since it is between UF and AU, I think we can safely say it should be above board, even though McElwain did coach under Saban for a time. I don't believe he operates in that manner.

If we miss out on Cowart it will provoke a meltdown that will dwarf the Evans apocalypse. Don't anticipate it but really hope not to witness that.

It would for me because during the Evans fiasco, I smelled a turd the night of his grandads party

As did the majority of legitimate AU message board admins who would not pump sunshine and unicorns in terms of his recruitment. There were also several message board posters that got laughed at because they also told the truth.

wde

It would for me because during the Evans fiasco, I smelled a turd the night of his grandads party

As did the majority of legitimate AU message board admins who would not pump sunshine and unicorns in terms of his recruitment. There were also several message board posters that got laughed at because they also told the truth.

wde

Can we talk about Byron please

Let the Evans thing go folks.. That was a planned thumb nose by dad.

Don't forget we flipped two Bama 4 stars the same year.

+1

I like this young man a lot. He and Lawson could be the best DE tandem in the SEC and beyond. I still say Jefferson is ours. Cassidy seems to be the most knowledgeable of the recruiting analyst. I have a feeling this will happen.

If we miss out on Cowart it will provoke a meltdown that will dwarf the Evans apocalypse. Don't anticipate it but really hope not to witness that.

No it won't. Y'alls melting on Evans will go down as one of the best melts in all of sports message board history. I highly doubt Byron not choosing AU would come close to that.

Let the Evans thing go folks.. That was a planned thumb nose by dad and Troopah.

FIFY

Let the Evans thing go folks.. That was a planned thumb nose by dad and Troopah.

FIFY

RRReeeeaaalllyyy?!!??!!!??!! Hmmmmm.....

FIFY

RRReeeeaaalllyyy?!!??!!!??!! Hmmmmm.....

that caught my eye too.

no didn't you hear Alabama told those kids to go elsewhere they found five stars to replace them

no didn't you hear Alabama told those kids to go elsewhere they found five stars to replace them

Conspiracies and stuff!

Drop the Evans posts, please. If you want to talk about it, go to the Rivals section.

This is about Byron Cowart.

Is this kid the most important recruit left on our board?

For all intents and purposes no matter how the other six spots pan out it's Byron or bust from a fan's perspective.

This is true. Get Cowert and all will be good.

100% correct. :wareagle:/>

Well not 100%...it's Cowart not cowert.

Not sure if true or not (no longer a VIP on 247) but there is a post on the BG that Cowart may be taking a visit to FSU. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Just some guy saying that he heard that. No link or anything.

Not sure if true or not (no longer a VIP on 247) but there is a post on the BG that Cowart may be taking a visit to FSU. Can anyone confirm or deny?

He was emphatic he was not going anywhere this weekend. The post is BS in my opinion.

Archived