2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since he left his OV early for whatever reason, and whether or not he told UF coaches ahead of time, it HAS to look good for us that he isn't taking an official anywhere this weekend. I would of been really worried if he had gone to UF this weekend to make up for last weekend.

It would be outstanding if he would show up with Holland this weekend.

B8d3KOWCUAArciE.jpg

Which one is Byron?

Surely you jest...

My sources say it could be the tall white guy in the middle but haven't ruled out the black guy on the far right.

B8d3KOWCUAArciE.jpg

Which one is Byron?

Surely you jest...

My sources say it could be the tall white guy in the middle but haven't ruled out the black guy on the far right.

Sir, your attention to detail is amazing! ;)

B8d3KOWCUAArciE.jpg

Which one is Byron?

Surely you jest...

Gus is not white...way too good of a dancer!!!!

B8d3KOWCUAArciE.jpg

Which one is Byron?

Surely you jest...

I believe he, much like Larry Bird, is clear.

B8d3KOWCUAArciE.jpg

Which one is Byron?

Surely you jest...

I believe he, much like Larry Bird, is clear.

Hahahahaha

7 of 8 national Rivals writers think we land Cowart, in addition to all the AuburnSports.com staff feeling confident on their latest podcast (which is free).

https://footballrecr...asp?CID=1730638

Thanks for sharing! 2 writers think we land CeCe!?!? AUsome!

Man I hate it but because of recent events in recruiting (Evans, Foster) I just cannot get my hopes up on these kids until its a done deal. I hope all these AU guys actually feel that confident and are not just trying to drive us to the site for clicks.

Man I hate it but because of recent events in recruiting (Evans, Foster) I just cannot get my hopes up on these kids until its a done deal. I hope all these AU guys actually feel that confident and are not just trying to drive us to the site for clicks.

I totally understand why you would feel that way.

I totally understand why you would feel that way.

Me to! Heck, everyone with any perspective feels that way.

Never fall in love with a given recruit before signing day. Your just setting yourself up for a broken heart. ;D

7 of 8 national Rivals writers think we land Cowart, in addition to all the AuburnSports.com staff feeling confident on their latest podcast (which is free).

https://footballrecr...asp?CID=1730638

Thanks for sharing! 2 writers think we land CeCe!?!? AUsome!

I think the guys predicting CeCe to us is more of a thing where they aren't as plugged into Auburn recruiting as people who follow it closely. The AuburnSports folks are pretty much conceding him to Ole Miss and don't expect him here. Ivey's a wild card and no one has a strong feeling either way, though.

Is this kid the most important recruit left on our board?

For all intents and purposes no matter how the other six spots pan out it's Byron or bust from a fan's perspective.

For all intents and purposes no matter how the other six spots pan out it's Byron or bust from a fan's perspective.

This is true. Get Cowert and all will be good.

This is true. Get Cowert and all will be good.

100% correct. :wareagle:

From what I've read for those in the know it looks pretty good Cowart will sign with AU. I sure hope so because he is the player who can come in and impact the play of the D-line immediately.

Archived