2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

Lets not call it a done deal yet. Just wait until NSD. I'd hate to jinx this.

We'll see. We all know it's AU/UF battle.

Just trying not to get my hopes up is all.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me, too. Learned my unnecessary lesson after Foster and Evans to Updykes.

Exactly what I was thinking

If Cowart chooses UF, then ok I can deal with that. We've known of his interest in them from the beginning. As long as they are straight about things and don't pull stunts like that birthday party, then I'm cool with whatever decision they make, even if they go elsewhere.

Cowart's recruitment reminds me of Carl Lawson's. He's a young man that is serious and thoughtful about his choice of schools and his future. He isn't playing games. He deserves our respect, no matter what he chooses. Let's hope it turns out as well as Lawson's recruitment did.

Cowart's recruitment reminds me of Carl Lawson's. He's a young man that is serious and thoughtful about his choice of schools and his future. He isn't playing games. He deserves our respect, no matter what he chooses. Let's hope it turns out as well as Lawson's recruitment did.

My exact feelings on Cowart. Seems like a level headed young man who has a plan is trying to find the perfect place for HIM to make that plan work. I hope it's AU, but respect him wherever he goes. As long as it's not tuscalooser. War Eagle!!!

True. Hopefully we get the same result.

We will feel real good in a few days.

You tend to be one of the smartest posters on this site. I trust your judgment more than most. Do you live close to Floral City Florida? We spent several days there recently while visiting some good friends. Beautiful place. I prefer the mountains though.

WHAT? Doc, you've got to lay of the gas. The only time Golf should be associated with the word smart is, well...never. Old, PBR, lush, crotchety, senile are all acceptable when referencing Golf. There are few more, but I don't want to ban myself.

You tend to be one of the smartest posters on this site. I trust your judgment more than most. Do you live close to Floral City Florida? We spent several days there recently while visiting some good friends. Beautiful place. I prefer the mountains though.

:lmao:

WHAT? Doc, you've got to lay of the gas. The only time Golf should be associated with the word smart is, well...never. Old, PBR, lush, crotchety, senile are all acceptable when referencing Golf. There are few more, but I don't want to ban myself.

Yep.

:-X

CB'd to UF.

It was a Nebraska insider who did and AU still has gotten 9 of the last 10 predictions. I wouldn't put too much stock into it

I heard a Bammer say that Saban gave Pellini his blessing to give this insider his blessing for Cowart to go to UF.

:dunno:

CB'd to UF.

It was a Nebraska insider who did and AU still has gotten 9 of the last 10 predictions. I wouldn't put too much stock into it

I heard a Bammer say that Saban gave Pellini his blessing to give this insider his blessing for Cowart to go to UF.

:dunno:/>

sweet little baby jesus

CB'd to UF.

That's twice I've laughed at your posts, britt. You're a funny one.

CB'd to UF.

Thanks. Figured this one could go without the sarcasm indicator.

The Florida boys are keeping up the intrigue for signing day, at least for me. I'm really hoping Cowart is on board with AU!

CB'd to UF.

:dunno:/>

i question your judgement of humor ...

(Awww, don't take it that way Britt!)

CB'd to UF.

Oh he's a funny one alright :-\

Archived