2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

If I were a high school kid and I could make 1,000 grown ass men do the peepee dance for two hours just by saying "4:00 PM" to a recruiting analyst, I'd absolutely do it.

Keep doing you, Auburn!

Omg, I'm dyin over here...hahahaha

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if CeCe isn't sending in his LOI to FL. because he is seeing all this go down.

Seeing all what go down?

The way the coaches at his school who very obviously are connected with FL. are acting. The way the coach is acting has to have a connection to UF. His son is on staff there. To me it means UF is up to no good and maybe CeCe sees that and doesn't want to be a part of it. Probably not but you never know this is such an odd situation.

Comment on ESPN about UF trying to talk to him....is that even permissible on signing day? Maybe so if the NLI is not faxed? Sounded like the recruitment process is still open for him?

That's not what Byron himself (nor his mother) has said, but who knows?

UF may be trying to reach out to him but that not to be taken as the recruiting process is still going on for him.

Bama reached out to Cyrus K and told him that brother Arie was out on his arse if he didn't recant his AU commitment and come to UAT.

25 more minutes then we all jump up and down with joy, or we have a melt down similar to Evans, or we get another 1-2 hour delay. The Joys of NSD.

Regarding BC and CC, it's still a package deal - problem is, Chuckie ate the recipe and so they all huddled to see if they could make him pass it (behind closed doors, of course)!

Comment on ESPN about UF trying to talk to him....is that even permissible on signing day? Maybe so if the NLI is not faxed? Sounded like the recruitment process is still open for him?

UF may be trying to reach out to him but that not to be taken as the recruiting process is still going on for him.

JMO but the "process" is going on until everyone quits trying to talk him into changing his decision....or he sends in his letter.

JMO but the "process" is going on until everyone quits trying to talk him into changing his decision....or he sends in his letter.

I am talking about in his mind. They can talk all they want but he doesn't have to listen.

If I were a high school kid and I could make 1,000 grown ass men do the peepee dance for two hours just by saying "4:00 PM" to a recruiting analyst, I'd absolutely do it.

Keep doing you, Auburn!

Omg, I'm dyin over here...hahahaha

Funny coming from two guys with close to 5,000 combined posts and no less than 5 comments apiece (just today) on every recruit's thread.

Guy on ESPN says he just talked to BC and the plan is to fax letter to AU at 4pm.

We shall see....

I think Gus has a 3:00 CT Press Conference scheduled as well.

Archived