2015 5* DE CeCe Jefferson (Florida signee)

Skyler97

I must have missed the comments about the family looking for money. I didn't see that, except for one comment about the "bagman" which I took for a joke. Still, new coaches or not, there are people other than the player stirring this pot and I don't see that stopping once he gets on whichever campus he eventually chooses.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must have missed the comments about the family looking for money. I didn't see that, except for one comment about the "bagman" which I took for a joke. Still, new coaches or not, there are people other than the player stirring this pot and I don't see that stopping once he gets on whichever campus he eventually chooses.

There are definitely thorns on this bush.

mod note: Not one person here knows anything other than what's being reported. Let's leave the rumors and speculation and made up crap out of it.

LOL, mmmk. Whatever. There would be no AUFAMILY internet site without rumors and speculation.

mod note: Not one person here knows anything other than what's being reported. Let's leave the rumors and speculation and made up crap out of it.

LOL, mmmk. Whatever. There would be no AUFAMILY internet site without rumors and speculation.

Sure there would. Most can have a rational discussion without making stuff up and citing rumors and speculation. If you can't then perhaps message boards aren't for you.

I realize that there are extenuating circumstances in this particukar case but I have a hard time understanding why some of these kids really struggle with their decision. I just don't see think that their decision is that much different from any other 18 year old that is selecting a college to attend. I've never known of any mainstream kid having much difficulty when it comes decision time. All college bound 18 year have several years to prepare for decision time but I suppose that some athletes may be under a lot of external pressure.

Sure there would. Most can have a rational discussion without making stuff up and citing rumors and speculation. If you can't then perhaps message boards aren't for you.

dng77n.jpg

I have a huge 55 gallon drum of "made up crap" that I will gladly share with the entire Auburn Nation if it will make everyone feel better. This is it: CeCe is waiting for the statue of Bear Bryant to come to life and walk to Florida to bring old CeCe to sign with Bammer.

so I guess he is waiting to see what coach is hired for his position. I would but he knew the whole group was going to change when muschamp got fired. so I really don't know what was a surprise.

I have a huge 55 gallon drum of "made up crap" that I will gladly share with the entire Auburn Nation if it will make everyone feel better. This is it: CeCe is waiting for the statue of Bear Bryant to come to life and walk to Florida to bring old CeCe to sign with Bammer.

You forgot to add something about Ole Miss and Peter Pan. I'm disappointed in you.

At what point is it going to sink in that your opinions on how the boards are run are neither needed nor wanted? It's simple...if it bothers you, leave. If you can handle occasionally having a post edited or deleted even if you disagree with the reason it was done, and not have to get your little jabs in, then stick around. But you've just about worn out your welcome. The next time that I see a post of yours that even looks like it's some swipe at how things are managed here, or the people that volunteer to manage it, you're gone.

ETA: In fact, take a few days off. You were warned about this in December. It's a pattern. You need to break it.

At what point is it going to sink in that your opinions on how the boards are run are neither needed nor wanted? It's simple...if it bothers you, leave. If you can handle occasionally having a post edited or deleted even if you disagree with the reason it was done, and not have to get your little jabs in, then stick around. But you've just about worn out your welcome. The next time that I see a post of yours that even looks like it's some swipe at how things are managed here, or the people that volunteer to manage it, you're gone.

ETA: In fact, take a few days off. You were warned about this in December. It's a pattern. You need to break it.

take your ball and go home approach still in effect

Yep. You signed up knowing the rules. If you somehow missed them, you've been told them when you broke one. If you persist in doing your own thing and acting like the rules of a community shouldn't apply to you, maybe this isn't the best place for you to be.

Yep. You signed up knowing the rules. If you somehow missed them, you've been told them when you broke one. If you persist in doing your own thing and acting like the rules of a community shouldn't apply to you, maybe this isn't the best place for you to be.

as an admin on a much larger forum you should consider what a "message" board really is regardless of the content. and if youre gonna clamp down on "rumor-mongering" consider what ever little piece of recruiting info really is, source or not.

and as someone whos lived in auburn athletic dorms for 2 years of my life i can promise you the truth is NOT stated here lol

as an admin on a much larger forum you should consider what a "message" board really is regardless of the content. and if youre gonna clamp down on "rumor-mongering" consider what ever little piece of recruiting info really is, source or not.

and as someone whos lived in auburn athletic dorms for 2 years of my life i can promise you the truth is NOT stated here lol

Wonderful. You run your 'much larger' forum the way you see fit and we'll run this one the way we see fit. Does that mean we'll never tweak the rules and guidelines on this? Of course not. But we have felt this is a good way keep this site from being part of the problem where utter BS spreads like wildfire. It's an approach that has worked for us. Whether it works for other places is their business and is none of my concern.

The bottom line though is this: If you don't enjoy posting on sites that are tighter with what's permitted to be posted, then don't join. Don't post. And certainly don't whine about it or make regular jabs about it. The internet's a big place. There's bound to be someplace that does things more to your liking. Or, alternately, you can foot the bill and start your own forum that does it so "just right" Goldilocks would be tickled pink.

Now that's all I'm going to say about this on the boards. If you want to continue or have further questions, feel free to send me a private message.

Titan. Thanks for ALL you do. For what it's worth...I agree 100%.

I realize that there are extenuating circumstances in this particukar case but I have a hard time understanding why some of these kids really struggle with their decision. I just don't see think that their decision is that much different from any other 18 year old that is selecting a college to attend. I've never known of any mainstream kid having much difficulty when it comes decision time. All college bound 18 year have several years to prepare for decision time but I suppose that some athletes may be under a lot of external pressure.

It's quite different IMO...the typical college applicant has no idea who will be teaching him/her in school and many times does not even have a major in mind....and they often pick the school for it's cost or other attributes.

For many/most athlete-students however, they are far more concerned about who will be teaching/coaching them than the typical student... and not nearly as concerned about the school's general reputation, course offerings, tuition costs, etc.

That's what separates the "students" from the "athlete-students" as far as what influences the decisions. Generally the athlete-students are athletes first IMO.

Back to CeCe... He was on UF's campus last night watching the Florida-Kentucky basketball game with Martez Ivey. No word yet as to whether he spoke to any coaches while he was there.

Wonderful. You run your 'much larger' forum the way you see fit and we'll run this one the way we see fit. Does that mean we'll never tweak the rules and guidelines on this? Of course not. But we have felt this is a good way keep this site from being part of the problem where utter BS spreads like wildfire. It's an approach that has worked for us. Whether it works for other places is their business and is none of my concern.

The bottom line though is this: If you don't enjoy posting on sites that are tighter with what's permitted to be posted, then don't join. Don't post. And certainly don't whine about it or make regular jabs about it. The internet's a big place. There's bound to be someplace that does things more to your liking. Or, alternately, you can foot the bill and start your own forum that does it so "just right" Goldilocks would be tickled pink.

Now that's all I'm going to say about this on the boards. If you want to continue or have further questions, feel free to send me a private message.

Exactly. I couldn't care less how a "much larger" board does things. Our rules work for us and that's all that matters.

Archived