2015 5* DE CeCe Jefferson (Florida signee)

Skyler97

so is it safe to assume there is no new news on CeCe?

Pretty much. I don't think anyone really expects he's going anywhere but UF. His dad's not going to force him to go elsewhere even though he would prefer he gets away from home more. And CeCe seems pretty deadset on sticking with UF.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mod note: Not one person here knows anything other than what's being reported. Let's leave the rumors and speculation and made up crap out of it.

LOL, mmmk. Whatever. There would be no AUFAMILY internet site without rumors and speculation.

I have a huge 55 gallon drum of "made up crap" that I will gladly share with the entire Auburn Nation if it will make everyone feel better. This is it: CeCe is waiting for the statue of Bear Bryant to come to life and walk to Florida to bring old CeCe to sign with Bammer.

You forgot to add something about Ole Miss and Peter Pan. I'm disappointed in you.

You are right young grasshopper! CeCe had a moment of lapse when he considered OM. Peter Pan sprinkled fairy dust all over the campus of Ole Miss. It turned out that Peter Pan had itching powder and all folks on campus went into scratching frenzy for at least 4 hours. Stay tuned folks for this journey of journeys!

Pretty much. I don't think anyone really expects he's going anywhere but UF. His dad's not going to force him to go elsewhere even though he would prefer he gets away from home more. And CeCe seems pretty deadset on sticking with UF.

Hi! I hope my off of the wall posts are not causing you or any other Mod any problems. I try to have as much fun as possible. You manage a very fun site. This site is one of the best ones out there.

Doc

He attended the UF basketball game last night with Tez. That's about the extent of it. All indications are he wants to be a gator. The exact source of the hold up is still a mystery at this point.

mod note: Not one person here knows anything other than what's being reported. Let's leave the rumors and speculation and made up crap out of it.

LOL, mmmk. Whatever. There would be no AUFAMILY internet site without rumors and speculation.

At what point is it going to sink in that your opinions on how the boards are run are neither needed nor wanted? It's simple...if it bothers you, leave. If you can handle occasionally having a post edited or deleted even if you disagree with the reason it was done, and not have to get your little jabs in, then stick around. But you've just about worn out your welcome. The next time that I see a post of yours that even looks like it's some swipe at how things are managed here, or the people that volunteer to manage it, you're gone.

ETA: In fact, take a few days off. You were warned about this in December. It's a pattern. You need to break it.

take your ball and go home approach still in effect

Yep. You signed up knowing the rules. If you somehow missed them, you've been told them when you broke one. If you persist in doing your own thing and acting like the rules of a community shouldn't apply to you, maybe this isn't the best place for you to be.

as an admin on a much larger forum you should consider what a "message" board really is regardless of the content. and if youre gonna clamp down on "rumor-mongering" consider what ever little piece of recruiting info really is, source or not.

and as someone whos lived in auburn athletic dorms for 2 years of my life i can promise you the truth is NOT stated here lol

Wonderful. You run your 'much larger' forum the way you see fit and we'll run this one the way we see fit. Does that mean we'll never tweak the rules and guidelines on this? Of course not. But we have felt this is a good way keep this site from being part of the problem where utter BS spreads like wildfire. It's an approach that has worked for us. Whether it works for other places is their business and is none of my concern.

The bottom line though is this: If you don't enjoy posting on sites that are tighter with what's permitted to be posted, then don't join. Don't post. And certainly don't whine about it or make regular jabs about it. The internet's a big place. There's bound to be someplace that does things more to your liking. Or, alternately, you can foot the bill and start your own forum that does it so "just right" Goldilocks would be tickled pink.

Now that's all I'm going to say about this on the boards. If you want to continue or have further questions, feel free to send me a private message.

You hit the nail right on the head. Preach.

Rumblings now that the NLI may be in.

per http://www.inallkindsofweather.com/

UPDATE 4:22pm: Multiple sources have confirmed to me that Cece’s LOI is in. The timing of the official announcement from UF is not yet known, but the sources have each said that it will probably be in sometime tomorrow. To no one’s surprise, his mother was the one who signed it. Here’s what I’ve been told. Cece went to the game last night with no LOI in hand. He enjoyed the game as a fan. But at some point after the game, he must have slipped into the athletic offices and gotten a new one, which he took home with him, quietly gave to his mother to sign, and then faxed it in sometime this morning/afternoon. There are still some details missing- how many LOI’s UF had to send the Jefferson’s, how his mother went behind his father’s back to sign it, and how it got faxed in without his father knowing- but those details are irrelevant at this point. All that we’re waiting for now is the statement from UF, and we can raise the Mission Accomplished flag.

I am glad that this process is over for him and that he can now focus on finishing his senior year of high school and get focused on fall camp. One question, do either of a recruit's parents have to sign the LOI? I really hope that those in power that can change or modify the rules for NSD so that it will no longer be the spectacle that it has developed into. It is fun to follow and all, but at the end of the day, it is a process that has gotten wildly out of control.

Hi! I hope my off of the wall posts are not causing you or any other Mod any problems. I try to have as much fun as possible. You manage a very fun site. This site is one of the best ones out there.

Doc

You ain't bothering me. :)

Good for this young man! I hope he has a great career except when we lay the wood on Florida in a year or 2.

Archived