Sharpton....A Waste of Human Flesh?

Proud Tiger

I thought this thread was about one young man's view on Al Sharpton, and what a dirt bag Al truly is. Glad the youth can see it. What baffles me is how so many " adults " don't see it. Or if they do, act as if they don't.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very cringeworthy video, I'd be embarrassed if I was the kids father.

I think the accent is Arkansas, though I'm not too accurate with them these days... the internet has screwed up regional accents in a short period of time.

Embarrassing ?

Kid should be waving a 9 around, talking about bustin' caps in suckas and slappin' ho's around instead, huh ?

<_</>

Not my point at all, I don't think self respecting adults should be posting bedroom made rants on the internet whenever they get butt hurt about something.

A 12 year old child is even worse, for all we know he's pissed caused Sharpton talked sh*t on his favorite pokemon.

If I was the kids father I would much rather have him express his views in a political forum, engage his neighbors in conversation, formulate change in others through public debate, not post a temper tantrum video online.

...and I've already said multiple times I'm not a fan of Sharpton by any means, the same oratory fecal spewing we get from politicians 24/7

Sharpton...annoying old white dudes for 30 years...

You really have a bad case of either racism or ignorance. You choose. (All here already have).......

2zq5xso.jpg

Sharpton doesn't need anybody to expose him. His words and actions should be apparent to any intelligent and unbiased person.

navy swabbie, time to clear the deck. Bwahahaha

No.....Not at all. : - )

It's a different time & kids will express themselves in the manner they wish. I get your point though. And how can a 12 yr old be so concerned about this stuff ?

12 year olds get concerned because in many cases they often hear conflicting teachings at home from Grandma and what the hear on the streets and in school.

Cole isn't right or left, like I said bring up race and you guys say that it just a ploy to divide America, yet you spend all day everyday dividing each other with stupid things such as news stations and tv shows....Don't try to pull me into that. I'm not naive enough to think I'd walk a line on every situation that somebody else has drawn for me.

As a matter of fact CT let's have a reasonable conversation, what do you even disagree with me as far as where I stand regarding race?

You are a perfectly reasonable person and these conversations need to happen. But there are those who want to talk about things (like you) so that they can improve overall and there are hucksters that take advantage of racial animus and put on a show of caring because it has become a lucrative career field for them. Sharpton and his ilk are the latter. I have no use for them.

Congratulations to this kid and his parents for having the intellectual honesty to recognize the demagoguery the left is so eager to exploit in their business as usual identity politics. Al Sharpton is a tool of the unelected rulers like George Soros who would love nothing better than to see America and its ideals destroyed.

Sharpton is a divisive, inflammatory, do-nothing commentator who profits by creating and/or furthering the misery of others. Then again, so is a guy like Limbaugh, Hannity, or O'reilly. If you believe there is a difference, yes, you are biased by politics, race, or both. I agree, that "should be apparent to any intelligent and unbiased person".

Sharpton is a divisive, inflammatory, do-nothing commentator who profits by creating and/or furthering the misery of others. Then again, so is a guy like Limbaugh, Hannity, or O'reilly. If you believe there is a difference, yes, you are biased by politics, race, or both. I agree, that "should be apparent to any intelligent and unbiased person".

Excellent point! :bow:

Only difference is you can't hear Sharpton 3 hours / day on the radio.

Oh I see you ran from my question, typical right

So far I've seen nothing from you that tells me you are any different from Al Sharpton. You keep propagating the idea that all black me should fear white people and cops in particular.

Oh I see you ran from my question, typical right

So far I've seen nothing from you that tells me you are any different from Al Sharpton. You keep propagating the idea that all black me should fear white people and cops in particular.

Could you quote ANYTHING to back that up

The only difference between the two is Sharpton waits for things to happens and chases things while rush sits back and makes his money. They're both pos. But when raptor ? what you wrote....He's going to tell you to quote it, you will have a plethora of things to quote, he will hope one of them is somewhat questionable then he'll point that out, next he will claim every quote is false because one wasn't cited or something. TT took him to the woodshed one day on it and in raptor's mind he won that debate...That's when I realized that raptor is built for this. It's similar to the how can you beat a man who isn't scared to die scenario. How can you defeat a guy that however bad he's beaten he walks off and pats himself in the back

Cole isn't right or left, like I said bring up race and you guys say that it just a ploy to divide America, yet you spend all day everyday dividing each other with stupid things such as news stations and tv shows....Don't try to pull me into that. I'm not naive enough to think I'd walk a line on every situation that somebody else has drawn for me.

As a matter of fact CT let's have a reasonable conversation, what do you even disagree with me as far as where I stand regarding race?

You are a perfectly reasonable person and these conversations need to happen. But there are those who want to talk about things (like you) so that they can improve overall and there are hucksters that take advantage of racial animus and put on a show of caring because it has become a lucrative career field for them. Sharpton and his ilk are the latter. I have no use for them.

I don't like him just for the cop out that he provides for the people who are undercover racists. If there is a reasonable injustice because of race Sharpton will be there if it's bad enough and he then provides the blanket of a Sharpton discussion or screw the situation because he's around even though he doesn't change the fact wrong is wrong. Hell most black people don't even accept him.

Comparing Sharpton to Rush is a case study in ignorance.

Then I am sure you will not have any trouble differentiating the two for us.

Well, Rush makes a hell of a lot more money and doesn't have to travel like Al does. ;D

Comparing Sharpton to Rush is a case study in ignorance.

The only difference is that Rush covers a much wider range of topics with his hate speech and fear mongering than Sharpton, who sticks pretty much to race.

Compared to Rush, Sharpton is a bush league rabble rouser.

Archived