Sharpton....A Waste of Human Flesh?

Proud Tiger

I never expect liberals to intercede on behalf of conservative commentators but ng so many actually try to place tehm in the same boat with Al Sharpton is unbelievable. There have been a minimum of a dozen instances in Sharptons career where he made s*** up to inflame racial tensions and I cant think of a single good thing the guy has ever done. Like them or not Hannity, O'Reilly and yes even Limbaugh use their wealth constructively and are all significant benefactors to extremely worthy causes. Someone here tell me ONE episode that is as tainted as the Tawana Brawley sham or the Freddie Fashion Mart sham. Or better yet, bring me up to speed on one event wherein either of the 3 could be accused of fomenting racial animosity by pushing a false narrative like Hands up dont shoot

Clealry, Sharpton's enablers want to make this a true or false debate when in reality it is a right or wrong debate. Sharptons stock and trade of constantly inflamming racial tensions with imaginary scenarios for personal gain is legendary. Plainly put the guy is a self serving liar of the worst order. The other 3 guys have shows which Sharptons enablers would prefer they did not have..thats about all there is to say about that.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In case anyone's missed it, my concern isn't on what " the majority " think. I'd rather stand alone and be right than wrong w/ a crowd.

Stand alone? Don't forget the millions of other sub triple digit IQs that "stand alone" right beside ya:)

Yes, because one must be enlightened and intelligent to KNOW about Rush, while never having bothered listening to him.

I never expect liberals to intercede on behalf of conservative commentators but ng so many actually try to place tehm in the same boat with Al Sharpton is unbelievable. There have been a minimum of a dozen instances in Sharptons career where he made s*** up to inflame racial tensions and I cant think of a single good thing the guy has ever done. Like them or not Hannity, O'Reilly and yes even Limbaugh use their wealth constructively and are all significant benefactors to extremely worthy causes. Someone here tell me ONE episode that is as tainted as the Tawana Brawley sham or the Freddie Fashion Mart sham. Or better yet, bring me up to speed on one event wherein either of the 3 could be accused of fomenting racial animosity by pushing a false narrative like Hands up dont shoot

Clealry, Sharpton's enablers want to make this a true or false debate when in reality it is a right or wrong debate. Sharptons stock and trade of constantly inflamming racial tensions with imaginary scenarios for personal gain is legendary. Plainly put the guy is a self serving liar of the worst order. The other 3 guys have shows which Sharptons enablers would prefer they did not have..thats about all there is to say about that.

You're sticking to a flimsy argument where you split hairs on who is crappier. It doesn't matter if Sharpton is a stinkier pile to me, because they're all crap.

I could say that I dislike a man who murders children more than a man who murders 65 year olds, but the bottom line is I want them both gone.

You're sticking to a flimsy argument where you split hairs on who is crappier. It doesn't matter if Sharpton is a stinkier pile to me, because they're all crap.

I could say that I dislike a man who murders children more than a man who murders 65 year olds, but the bottom line is I want them both gone.

Far flimsier argument is to dishonestly interject another individual in which to compare Sharpton to, as a means to deflect and distort the whole point.

One does miserable, despicable things, while the other doesn't , and yet you try to equate BOTH to being murderers.

I know you love your speeches or whatnot but who is a Sharpton enabler? I ask because I don't think I've seen anybody speak for him. And why is it not possible to think both are scum?

In case anyone's missed it, my concern isn't on what " the majority " think. I'd rather stand alone and be right than wrong w/ a crowd.

Ok that's cool and all but you can't get mad and call everybody stupid because they don't love rush like you

Trust me, no one's going to miss that. :rolleyes:

Archived