Sharpton....A Waste of Human Flesh?

Proud Tiger

The only difference between the two is Sharpton waits for things to happens and chases things while rush sits back and makes his money. They're both pos. But when raptor what you wrote....He's going to tell you to quote it, you will have a plethora of things to quote, he will hope one of them is somewhat questionable then he'll point that out, next he will claim every quote is false because one wasn't cited or something. TT took him to the woodshed one day on it and in raptor's mind he won that debate...That's when I realized that raptor is built for this. It's similar to the how can you beat a man who isn't scared to die scenario. How can you defeat a guy that however bad he's beaten he walks off and pats himself in the back

None of them were cited, Cole. That's what you don't get. It MATTERS that quotes are accurately cited, with date and source, and ( here's the real kicker ) IN CONTEXT.

You wanting to bash Rush for things he never said, or things he never meant , as hard as you want it to be true, doesn't make it so.

TT did no such thing as you claim, but I guess in your mind, anyone who gives credence to your fantasy about Rush being this bag of evil or some such, is all it takes for you to be on board.

Rush actually worked for his $, where as Sharpton used threats and the race card to shame folks into giving him money. Rush is the #1 radio talent of all freaking time, but you'll scratch that off, as meaningless.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comparing Sharpton to Rush is a case study in ignorance.

The only difference is that Rush covers a much wider range of topics with his hate speech and fear mongering than Sharpton, who sticks pretty much to race.

Compared to Rush, Sharpton is a bush league rabble rouser.

Only thing is, Rush doesn't rabble rouse, what so ever.

And what's with these double posts on the quotes ? Any way to see to that ? Kinda annoying.

The only difference between the two is Sharpton waits for things to happens and chases things while rush sits back and makes his money. They're both pos. But when raptor �� what you wrote....He's going to tell you to quote it, you will have a plethora of things to quote, he will hope one of them is somewhat questionable then he'll point that out, next he will claim every quote is false because one wasn't cited or something. TT took him to the woodshed one day on it and in raptor's mind he won that debate...That's when I realized that raptor is built for this. It's similar to the how can you beat a man who isn't scared to die scenario. How can you defeat a guy that however bad he's beaten he walks off and pats himself in the back

None of them were cited, Cole. That's what you don't get. It MATTERS that quotes are accurately cited, with date and source, and ( here's the real kicker ) IN CONTEXT.

You wanting to bash Rush for things he never said, or things he never meant , as hard as you want it to be true, doesn't make it so.

TT did no such thing as you claim, but I guess in your mind, anyone who gives credence to your fantasy about Rush being this bag of evil or some such, is all it takes for you to be on board.

Rush actually worked for his $, where as Sharpton used threats and the race card to shame folks into giving him money. Rush is the #1 radio talent of all freaking time, but you'll scratch that off, as meaningless.

No don't try to focus on me, I didn't know how to quote and link pics and articles and such, you should speak on the back and forth you had with TT as they were the same sources...You tried the one reference thing with him and he owned you. You see I never post from a laptop, I'm always posting from my phone.

And the#1 talent of all time??? Surely even you know that's just your opinion so yes I will scratch that off because it is meaningless.

Oh I see you ran from my question, typical right

So far I've seen nothing from you that tells me you are any different from Al Sharpton. You keep propagating the idea that all black me should fear white people and cops in particular.

I see once again you ran from it. This is your SECOND time so once again I'm going to ask you to refrain from slandering my character or I will be forced to make a scene and issue about it and see to it you are addressed by some mod on this forum.

No don't try to focus on me, I didn't know how to quote and link pics and articles and such, you should speak on the back and forth you had with TT as they were the same sources...You tried the one reference thing with him and he owned you. You see I never post from a laptop, I'm always posting from my phone.

And the#1 talent of all time??? Surely even you know that's just your opinion so yes I will scratch that off because it is meaningless.

Genius, you brought up MY name first, You don't know how to quote and link pics ? Try LEARNING, or don't bother bringing up such issues. See, you have no idea of what you're even talking about, and yet you can claim to be able to tell if I was " owned " ?

Laughable.

Yes, # 1 talent of all time, and no, that's not just my " opinion " . Just because something is over your head doesn't make it meaningless.

Wait so let me get this straight...You claiming he is the greatest of all time is NOT an opinion.

And I know exactly what I'm talking about I just can't quote and link pics from my phone...That's not related variables at all

Poor cry baby. You have no character to slander. move along and quit your rants dude.

Nobody was talking to you dummy, go run along

Sharpton is a divisive, inflammatory, do-nothing commentator who profits by creating and/or furthering the misery of others. Then again, so is a guy like Limbaugh, Hannity, or O'reilly. If you believe there is a difference, yes, you are biased by politics, race, or both. I agree, that "should be apparent to any intelligent and unbiased person".

Sharpton is a divisive, inflammatory, do-nothing commentator who profits by creating and/or furthering the misery of others. Then again, so is a guy like Limbaugh, Hannity, or O'reilly. If you believe there is a difference, yes, you are biased by politics, race, or both. I agree, that "should be apparent to any intelligent and unbiased person".

Problem is Limbaugh, hannity and O'Reillly are not convicted felons, tax frauds or race baiters. Nor have they ever shaken down major corporations for jobs the way Sharpton did NBC to get his gig with MSNBC. I get it, you cannot abide conservative perspective but to try to equate Sharpton to law abiding citizens is delusional at best.

And while we're at it , would someone bring me up to speed on where Sharpton got his Divinity degree? :-\ :-\ :-\ he is a man of the cloth as much as my rescue dog is which means in addition to the aforementioned strikes against his character he is also a charlatan. Everything he does is about his own personal enrichment. He's got an incredible record of making s*** up that never even happened

Wait so let me get this straight...You claiming he is the greatest of all time is NOT an opinion.

And I know exactly what I'm talking about I just can't quote and link pics from my phone...That's not related variables at all

I missed the phone part...so yeah, it's sometimes a bit tougher. Still, if there's an issue as such, I often wait until I'm on a pc, or i'll just make it known I'm on my phone, and will follow up later.

Still, the point isn't so much what you can or can't cut / paste, it was the links you used as your " source " on Limbaugh's quotes. They were bogus sources, as in someone claiming he said something, with out linking ( in the article ) directly to an audio clip - preferred , or a transcript.

Problem is Limbaugh, hannity and O'Reillly are not convicted felons, tax frauds or race baiters. Nor have they ever shaken down major corporations for jobs the way Sharpton did NBC to get his gig with MSNBC. I get it, you cannot abide conservative perspective but to try to equate Sharpton to law abiding citizens is delusional at best.

Limbaugh's not a race baiter? :lmao:

http://www.theatlant...-voters/265002/

And while he ultimately got off with an "agreement" he's actually committed a felony. He never plead not-guilty:

http://articles.sun-...ies-mr-limbaugh

As far as tax fraud, that's hardly necessary with a good tax lawyer and I'm sure he has the best.

Well if you read my post that you quoted again you'll see that I did mention my phone...But nevermind because I'm not going to search for posts 4 months ago and to be honest I did what I make fun of you guys about, I just jumped in a debate I wasn't part of and I apologize for that.

More than likely I'm never posting from a laptop. I'm on the move too much

Well if you read my post that you quoted again you'll see that I did mention my phone...But nevermind because I'm not going to search for posts 4 months ago and to be honest I did what I make fun of you guys about, I just jumped in a debate I wasn't part of and I apologize for that.

More than likely I'm never posting from a laptop. I'm on the move too much

Happens to the best of us.

Limbaugh's not a race baiter? :lmao:/>

http://www.theatlant...-voters/265002/

And while he ultimately got off with an "agreement" he's actually committed a felony. He never plead not-guilty:

http://articles.sun-...ies-mr-limbaugh

As far as tax fraud, that's hardly necessary with a good tax lawyer and I'm sure he has the best.

Concerning the tax comment, is that you Harry Reid?

Sharpton did take to the streets and used language that could have incited rioting.

He gets invited to the White House to meet with Obama

And sharpton can't read a TelePrompTer correctly.

People really saying there's a difference between Sharpton, Rush, Bill, etc.

They are all the same POS's that **** up this country, just from different sides.... you all can't be too dense to realize this.

They are all the same POS's that **** up this country, just from different sides.... you all can't be too dense to realize this.

False premise, of either agreeing w/ you or being " too dense " .

The fact of the matter is, Rush shouldn't even be a part of this thread, at all. Sharpton is a lying, tax evading scum bag who was miserable at his job at msnbc, and only kept it due to his ability to shake down corporations. He didn't generate any viewers. His show was constantly at the low end , if not THE lowest of those on the network. And yet , some how , he stayed on the air.

Why is that ?

Conversely, OTHERS in the talk radio business generated HUGE returns in ad sales. Had MILLIONS of listeners , each and every day. A steady stream of PAYING customers who responded to ads played during the show, and in turn making the companies who placed those ads very prosperous.

Comparing dog droppings to a diamond makes about as much sense as comparing Sharpton to any one else.

The fact of the matter is, Rush shouldn't even be a part of this thread, at all. Sharpton is a lying, tax evading scum bag who was miserable at his job at msnbc, and only kept it due to his ability to shake down corporations. He didn't generate any viewers. His show was constantly at the low end , if not THE lowest of those on the network. And yet , some how , he stayed on the air.

Why is that ?

Conversely, OTHERS in the talk radio business generated HUGE returns in ad sales. Had MILLIONS of listeners , each and every day. A steady stream of PAYING customers who responded to ads played during the show, and in turn making the companies who placed those ads very prosperous.

Comparing dog droppings to a diamond makes about as much sense as comparing Sharpton to any one else.

You just used "diamond" in place of Rush and dog droppings for Sharpton.

Thanks for that, now I know logic is a futile tool to use for you.

Why is that ?

All very true.

When you live in the make believe world defined by, conservatives is good, libtards is bad, Rush is the voice of REAL Americans.

You just used "diamond" in place of Rush and dog droppings for Sharpton.

Thanks for that, now I know logic is a futile tool to use for you.

Congrats on getting the appropriate analogy, but how you failed to grasp the rest of what I posted, and then claim I'M the one who can't use logic, that's just sad.

I mean let's call a spade a spade Limbaugh is far from an upstanding high moral citizen

All have sinned, I suppose, but you're calling out Rush in a thread about Al. Will you say the same about Al ? Yes or no ?

I CAN'T stand Sharpton. I've said that plenty of times. And I didn't call Rush out but once the convo went there I'm just saying neither are role models. I mean raptor clearly this is a guy you like or maybe even admire but on a grand scale that's not how a majority view him...sorry man. Hell it's like that for me, with Kanye West. I loved Kanye in the beginning before his mom died. I still have hope for him but he's an a hole. Nobody likes him anymore and I still at times try to defend him. I understand man, I do.

In case anyone's missed it, my concern isn't on what " the majority " think. I'd rather stand alone and be right than wrong w/ a crowd.

I mean let's call a spade a spade Limbaugh is far from an upstanding high moral citizen

All have sinned, I suppose, but you're calling our Rush in a thread about Al. Will you say the same about Al ? Yes or no ?

You really should try reading and posting. Posting without reading can make one appear,,,,,,,,,,,,,,less than intelligent.

In case anyone's missed it, my concern isn't on what " the majority " think. I'd rather stand alone and be right than wrong w/ a crowd.

Stand alone? Don't forget the millions of other sub triple digit IQs that "stand alone" right beside ya:)

Archived