Finebaum is so transparent

BamaGrad03

He's not an alabama lawyer. The university of alabama has nothing to do with the case. So i guess you dont actually listen to the Finebaum show.

134251[/snapback]

Sure he is. Tommy Gallion is a 4th-generation uat lawyer. He is representing former uat asst coach Ronnie Cottrell and not the uat in an official capacity. If you think the uat has nothing to do with the case, ... all right then. Apparently you haven't been listening to Finebaum's show lately: Gallion was on twice just this month (December,) and I know I've heard him doing his uat whine (e.g. "Phillip Fulmer is the Devil") on there a lot more this past fall. :lol::lol:

I have hit Paul in the eye with why he wont let anyone question Gallion. He has told me that we will get a chance soon. I dont know if Gallion will ever allow it.

But at least I will keep bringing it up.

So i guess you just have a mental block when Gallion is on there expressing his dissapointment with the University of ALABAMA's lack of help with the case. ie...not aiding in information exchange etc...

Typical auburn fan...hear what you want to hear so it will help your 'argument'

So i guess you just have a mental block when Gallion is on there expressing his dissapointment with the University of ALABAMA's lack of help with the case. ie...not aiding in information exchange etc...

Typical auburn fan...hear what you want to hear so it will help your 'argument'

134317[/snapback]

I just want to know why Gallion is afraid to take phone calls on this on PF's Show.

Very suspicious to me and many more.

Heck outside of the state of Alabama who even cares? Answer: Almost no one.

Archived