KeepTheBCS.com - playoffs suck!

eezee

Greetings Auburn fans from Salt Lake City. As a Utah fan I've always been on the outside looking in and only dreaming of the chance to watch my Utes play a top rated team in post-season college football action. This year the dream came true and even though we play the least desirable oppoenent of those in the BCS I, like thousands of other Utah fans, am stoked to see the Utes play in the Fiesta Bowl on Saturday.

Every year we all watch the crap that unfolds with the BCS and this year your team got the worst of it. I stumbled across this new site the other day and thought it was funny so I thought I'd post it here for you. Good luck in the Sugar Bowl!

http://www.keepthebcs.com

You gotta be kidding. I seriously don't know whether to laugh or cry that people actually think keeping the BCS would be good for college football. Oh, I can't speak for everyone here, but I don't think you get much support from the :sec: , you might want to try the

little XBigII. :no::no::no:

It sure seems like it would have been put by either an Oklahoma or a Big 12 fan because Oklahoma was blown out last year in their conference championship game and still played in the NC game. Nebraska did the same thing in 2001. Now Oklahoma has themselves in the NC game again.

Archived