Girls pummel man who exposed himself

TitanTiger

Girls pummel man who exposed himself

PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania (Reuters) --A man described by authorities as a known sexual predator was chased through the streets of South Philadelphia by an angry crowd of Catholic high school girls, who kicked and punched him after he was tackled by neighbors, police said Friday.

Rudy Susanto, 25, who had exposed himself to teen-age girls on as many as seven occasions outside St. Maria Goretti School, struck again on Thursday just as students were being dismissed, police said.

But this time, a group of girls in school uniforms angrily confronted Susanto with help from some neighbors, police said...

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Northeast/10/31...reut/index.html

THAT is hilarious!

Most of you know I went to a Baptist women's college in south Alabama for undergrad (Judson College), and it is a small and pretty isolated campus. The year after I graduated, a girl was working out alone one night in the campus gym when a local guy walked in and decided he was going to rape her. She beat the living s**t out of him with a weight bar and the police caught him when he went to the ER for broken bones. He hurt her too, but he didn't get what he came for, and she handily won the day.

So the moral is, don't mess with Baptist school girls either!!!!!!! ;)

Yeah, I just read that...what an idiot.

But I think this one's worse: Teen mom gives birth in school toilet!

Yep that one happened right around here somewhere. Another story that will no doubt make nation wide news...Why are these the only things Alabama ever gets mentioned on a national scale for? No wonder everyone thinks we're a bunch of ignorant hicks! This, bammer shoots at son after loss, the guy and who married his father's wife, the guy from moulton who let a 3 year old drive him to the court room because his licence had been taken away! Stuff like thismakes me sick. But I think this is by far the worst one.

Archived