JH15 Letter from Texas Ranger

Weegle777

The offensive is underway.

FFD34DF8-B2CF-431D-A81F-0B99CB373B16_zpsjp9tscio.jpg

I just woke up everyone in the house. That is the best thing I've ever seen. Look out! Science! Guard the textbooks!

To get back to adult thought, thinking more about what this exercise represents, maybe there is a different angle on why this is happening.

We all know now that ISIS is here in the states. Sleeper cells are probably in the majority of the states as we speak. Maybe, just maybe, this isn't an exercise at all, but a calculated operation based on imbedded agents' intel.

Think about how much chaos would ensue if the general public knew what our intelligence agency knows. People would go nuts. How many times have we heard of foiled bombings and attacks by terrorists that we had no idea about? Maybe this is the same thing.

Whereas Texans are under the assumption that this is a "march toward martial law", it may have nothing to do with the citizens at all, but have everything to do with credible intel about a terrorist attack plan.

The talk of the train cars with shackles may be credible. They may be for the transport of isis thugs, who knows.

There may be way more to this threat of isis attacking us in the states than we want to believe. Honestly, we as citizens really have no clue as to the fine edge of death and danger that we walk unknowingly everyday in our supposedly "safe" society. In the end we may find out that this "exercise" wasn't an exercise at all, but a highly classified urban op that was in response to credible highly classified intel. Scary to think that we aren't as walled off as we believe.

To get back to adult thought, thinking more about what this exercise represents, maybe there is a different angle on why this is happening.

We all know now that ISIS is here in the states. Sleeper cells are probably in the majority of the states as we speak. Maybe, just maybe, this isn't an exercise at all, but a calculated operation based on imbedded agents' intel.

Think about how much chaos would ensue if the general public knew what our intelligence agency knows. People would go nuts. How many times have we heard of foiled bombings and attacks by terrorists that we had no idea about? Maybe this is the same thing.

Whereas Texans are under the assumption that this is a "march toward martial law", it may have nothing to do with the citizens at all, but have everything to do with credible intel about a terrorist attack plan.

The talk of the train cars with shackles may be credible. They may be for the transport of isis thugs, who knows.

There may be way more to this threat of isis attacking us in the states than we want to believe. Honestly, we as citizens really have no clue as to the fine edge of death and danger that we walk unknowingly everyday in our supposedly "safe" society. In the end we may find out that this "exercise" wasn't an exercise at all, but a highly classified urban op that was in response to credible highly classified intel. Scary to think that we aren't as walled off as we believe.

I suppose anything is possible but I don't think they're planning anything that large. They have adopted their tactics to using homegrown people that have been radicalized and letting them do the dirty work and just hit targets of opportunity.

I suppose anything is possible but I don't think they're planning anything that large. They have adopted their tactics to using homegrown people that have been radicalized and letting them do the dirty work and just hit targets of opportunity.

That's my point, you have no clue what our intelligence agencies know. You think you know what those idiots are capable of, but you don't. Crap, who would have ever believed that an attack the magnitude of 911 could have been possible?

From a sometimes crazy conspiracy site, but an interesting read nonetheless.

TIFWIW.

http://www.americasf...ackles-on-them/

"Sometimes" crazy? :rolleyes:/>

Well you think fox is crazy so....

They all do. FOX may be the house organ for conservatism but there is a reason it's running circles around all the network news organizations.

TIFWIW.

No, I don't think fox is crazy, just the opposite. They are calculating and deliberate with their partisan deception and demagoguery.

Well no large scale attack has occurred here since 9/11 and I just don't see them going to all that trouble. It's so much easier and less costly to just put out the propaganda and let the useful idiots here do all the work. I've no doubt of sleeper cells here but I don't see anything of large scale being able to be planned and executed successfully.

I hope you are correct on that, but it doesn't help to have some loon daring those fools to do something by baiting them.

TIFWIW.

No, I don't think fox is crazy, just the opposite. They are calculating and deliberate with their partisan deception and demagoguery.

I could say the same thing about every other major news outlet in their coverage. It just so happens that out of all the major outlets, fox is the only one that doesn't present a full on liberal view of everything.

TIFWIW.

I could say the same thing about every other major news outlet in their coverage. It just so happens that out of all the major outlets, fox is the only one that doesn't present a full on liberal view of everything.

Actually they hate FOX because FOX is running circles around them in the Nielson ratings. Like Ive said, FOX may be the house organ of conservatism but there is a reason they're #1 most trusted news source in america with #1 share of market to boot.

TIFWIW.

Actually they hate FOX because FOX is running circles around them in the Nielson ratings. Like Ive said, FOX may be the house organ of conservatism but there is a reason they're #1 most trusted news source in america with #1 share of market to boot.

No one has ever gone broke underestimating the intelligence of the general American public.

Having the most market share doesn't impress me one iota. In fact, I would expect it.

Archived