SEC Tournament -Day 2 vs LSU

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not enough pitching to keep a team like LSU under control....and sure can't help them out like we've done.

I told you to never count them out. Of course we have helped them this inning. Bad, bad inning for us.

i think most knew this but we would generally expect for some better pitching coaching to be done and some better work in the field by our players. We should still at least have a 1 run lead. That's just sad.

I told you to never count them out. Of course we have helped them this inning. Bad, bad inning for us.

i think most knew this but we would generally expect for some better pitching coaching to be done and some better work in the field by our players. We should still at least have a 1 run lead. That's just sad.

Maybe some better pitching recruiting a couple years ago....don't know why anyone would think our bullpen could hold these guys down.. only one second team all SEC player on the entire team...after all.

Not enough pitching to keep a team like LSU under control....and sure can't help them out like we've done.

Probably only Vandy has that kind of pitching depth. That LSU offense brings back memories of the old gorilla ball days. They square up a bunch of balls.

Nobody should be shell shocked, they are really tough top to bottom.

We always have to play the waiting game. You know how it works. "Wait until next year." Well I'm tired of waiting til next year for our major sports teams. Thank goodness our Women's softball team has been playing lights out all season.

We always have to play the waiting game. You know how it works. "Wait until next year." Well I'm tired of waiting til next year for our major sports teams. Thank goodness our Women's softball team has been playing lights out all season.

sorry to inconvenience you....but I'm pretty sure you will be all over the coaches and players of the softball team if they don't go all the way....seems to be your style....just sayin'

Probably only Vandy has that kind of pitching depth. That LSU offense brings back memories of the old gorilla ball days. They square up a bunch of balls.

More of the fact that we've been up by 5 runs twice is probably the upsetting thing. We've had numerous chances to get out of innings and just haven't made great plays in the field except for Grier's catch. It's the number 1 team so it's not something to be disgusted at but it's upsetting to be up 5 twice and to make some awful plays to give it away. We've gotta show some fight and give these guys a game to end this. Time for an exciting finish with AU Baseball

Agree....I've watched a lot of college baseball this year and while LSU gets beat every now and then (like every top baseball team) they have the best line-up of any team I've seen....top to bottom as you say.

More of the fact that we've been up by 5 runs twice is probably the upsetting thing. We've had numerous chances to get out of innings and just haven't made great plays in the field except for Grier's catch. It's the number 1 team so it's not something to be disgusted at but it's upsetting to be up 5 twice and to make some awful plays to give it away. We've gotta show some fight and give these guys a game to end this. Time for an exciting finish with AU Baseball

Yep.

What's up with the doom and gloom around here? We are down by ONE in the 7th against the #1 team! Get a grip guys. This isn't over yet and even if we lose TO THE #1 TEAM we still play another day!

What's up with the doom and gloom around here? We are down by ONE in the 7th against the #1 team! Get a grip guys. This isn't over yet and even if we lose TO THE #1 TEAM we still play another day!

this is very true. We're probably in a regional, anything else is icing.

Archived