Super Regional vs. ULL game 2

We were at the game and our seats are behind our dugout, problem was this was the ULL home game, which meant we were next to their fans. Our fans as a group were loud, but not like they were. Not that many in attendance, but they beat something on the medal bench seats and made lots of noise. I have too many gray hairs to start now, but our fans need to learn how to annoy the opposing teams players and fans by constantly making noise. We won so it is ok, but wow, they got on my nerves. I like we are use to cheers, but just beating on seats non stop--my head is still roaring.

Heard from a family member who was there that their fans were absolute trash. Rude, obnoxious...you name it. They were at all the games last weekend as well and said none of the other fanbases came close to the level of trash that ULL is. Glad we could send them packing in 2.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were at the game and our seats are behind our dugout, problem was this was the ULL home game, which meant we were next to their fans. Our fans as a group were loud, but not like they were. Not that many in attendance, but they beat something on the medal bench seats and made lots of noise. I have too many gray hairs to start now, but our fans need to learn how to annoy the opposing teams players and fans by constantly making noise. We won so it is ok, but wow, they got on my nerves. I like we are use to cheers, but just beating on seats non stop--my head is still roaring.

Heard from a family member who was there that their fans were absolute trash. Rude, obnoxious...you name it. They were at all the games last weekend as well and said none of the other fanbases came close to the level of trash that ULL is. Glad we could send them packing in 2.

Your family member did not lie to you. I was just being polite. Some of the older fans were ok, but the younger ones and middle age--I will just say your family member was correct in their description of the majority of the ULL fans.

Way to go ladies! You do us proud & lets get a National Championship!

WDE!!

Was taking a look at tickets for the WCWS since I live in Wichita. On the NCAA site, they're selling them based on game 1, 2, 3, etc. Does anyone know what game Auburn is playing in and the date, or has that not been set yet

Was taking a look at tickets for the WCWS since I live in Wichita. On the NCAA site, they're selling them based on game 1, 2, 3, etc. Does anyone know what game Auburn is playing in and the date, or has that not been set yet

Don't think this will be set until all super region games are completed.

Great game and glad to have been there with my family. My girl came home fired up for her next softball season and already started trying to get better.

So happy for the team. Making history has to feel great. I know it's been fun to watch!

Was thanked by the Melero family for (the whole AU family) being so good to Branndi while she's been there, taking care of her, being kind, and friendly. He said she didn't want to come home (California). I told him she is home. He couldn't argue with that. It means way more than we can imagine to these players.

Archived