2016 4* JUCO CB JaMarcus King (South Carolina commit)

ellitor

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We play 4-5 freshman in the secondary. As a juco guy, he is looking for immediate playing time. Me personally, I'm hoping all of the freshmen play means they will be veterans come next season. They are growing up fast and on the fly. Opportunity for playing time has deminished.

We play 4-5 freshman in the secondary. As a juco guy, he is looking for immediate playing time. Me personally, I'm hoping all of the freshmen play means they will be veterans come next season. They are growing up fast and on the fly. Opportunity for playing time has deminished.

Sounds reasonable to me.

I think it's been explained above. With all the freshmen that are playing, where does a JUCO guy fit in? Maybe this is the best for both him and Auburn.

I hate to "lose" a good player (although we've all seen what "commitment" means) but I'd rather have guys for four years unless there is an immediate need. With all the young guys playing, maybe Muschamp is signaling that a JUCO guy isn't as necessary in the secondary going forward. Probably, what it really is though is that we are going to lose all of our commitments and not even have a signing class.

I feel like they will all decommit. After that we will have to disband the program. Oh and by the way the sky is falling.

Archived