2016 4* JUCO CB JaMarcus King (South Carolina commit)

ellitor

It's called, stirring the pot!

ANd it gets his post count way up with all those short posts.

I just wish he would be smarter and contribute to the thread and what we are trying to discuss. But i dont look for a miracle from this poster.

You're new so you get the benefit of the doubt, but I suggest you look at the top of the Recruiting board at the thread entitled 2016 Recruiting Board and note who it was created by and is maintained by. Yea, we're all ribbing WarEagleAU a bit for his rash of USCe's, but do yourself a favor and know who he is and what he brings to this board before disrespecting him.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wish he would be smarter and contribute to the thread and what we are trying to discuss. But i dont look for a miracle from this poster.

You're new so you get the benefit of the doubt, but I suggest you look at the top of the Recruiting board at the thread entitled 2016 Recruiting Board and note who it was created by and is maintained by. Yea, we're all ribbing WarEagleAU a bit for his rash of USCe's, but do yourself a favor and know who he is and what he brings to this board before disrespecting him.

Agreed.

I'll add that the guy has never insulted another poster or otherwise gotten down into the muck with boneheads like myself, at least that I've seen.

Agreed.

I'll add that the guy has never insulted another poster or otherwise gotten down into the muck with boneheads like myself, at least that I've seen.

Granted, he has accrued a lot of stock on the site for good reason, but it doesn't remove the need for him to at least state why he picked USCe over and over and over again.

Agreed.

Granted, he has accrued a lot of stock on the site for good reason, but it doesn't remove the need for him to at least state why he picked USCe over and over and over again.

Agreed.

Agreed.

At one point he kind of said that it was a combination of state connection and which coaches the players were connected to.

Agreed.

At one point he kind of said that it was a combination of state connection and which coaches the players were connected to.

That would have given context to his posts earlier today. All I remember seeing when I woke up this morning was "USCe" beside four different recruits - surely even he can understand our frustration with that. As Foundation said, at least put "gut feeling" or something like that.

Would it be so frustrating if he'd posted "AU" four times?

Okay, I'm done. WEAU can stick up for himself if he wants to, but I don't think he really cares and more power to him for that.

Would it be so frustrating if he'd posted "AU" four times?

Okay, I'm done. WEAU can stick up for himself if he wants to, but I don't think he really cares and more power to him for that.

Well yeah. Anybody can type "AU" and it wouldnt mean a hill of beans because nobody would know where this prediction was coming from.

I have no problem with his saying USCe as his prediction. However if you say something like that it should have information around it like "Gut Feeling" or "Insider Information" or "IMHO"

WEAU does this every year. Given all the other stuff he does with the recruiting boards, I don't think we should require him to add anything else. In fact, I think it's ok for anyone just to post their predictions. IMO.

Agreed.

That would have given context to his posts earlier today. All I remember seeing when I woke up this morning was "USCe" beside four different recruits - surely even he can understand our frustration with that. As Foundation said, at least put "gut feeling" or something like that.

:dunno:

I never said that....I think you are referring to this post below but thanks for including me ;D

I have no problem with his saying USCe as his prediction. However if you say something like that it should have information around it like "Gut Feeling" or "Insider Information" or "IMHO"

Agreed.

:dunno:/>

I never said that....I think you are referring to this post below but thanks for including me ;D/>

Thanks for the correction.

I would love to see this guy lining up across from Carlton Davis next year, and it would have been great to see that with Toney Bridges last year. But this guy is way more physical than Tony was and whether he got in on the outside in dime packages or just provided more flexibility to the depth chart I think he would earn some PT right away.

That's a bummer for no other reason than it puts pressure on Jamel Dean, Javarius Davis, TJ Davis, and possibly Tim Irvin. Unless we intend to move Stephen Roberts or Nic Ruffin back to CB (and I hope we don't do it because Roberts has the makings of a game-changer at Safety... I'd rather be great at one spot and figure out another than just solid at two spots), that's the list of candidates opposite Carlton Davis. I was hoping we'd add another experienced contender to that list. Not a huge loss but it would've been nice.

Archived