2016 4* WR Kyle Davis (AU commit 11/25/15)

RunInRed

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A big spoonful of sugar to help this weekends meds go down easier. Also makes me feel better about DCs future at Au. With so many openings and my fear that he wasn't getting along with someone, I was afraid this would be his get off the bus year.

5 WR

Marcus Davis

Tony Stevens

Darius Slayton

Kyle Davis

Jason Smith

Nasty.

I don't think Smith makes it. Stove/McClain takes his spot. Imo

Could be a good problem to have

It can't hurt that a top shelf stud like Kyle hopped on board right before one of the biggest recruiting weekends of the year, especially since very few if any of the guys visiting would be competing with him for reps (Ahmmon Richards, maybe? But even then, good WRs draw coverage away from other WRs...).

Marlon Davidson committed right before a big weekend, too. I don't want to read too much into that, but our staff might deserve a lot more credit than they've gotten. I know it's a long row yet to hoe, but there is only good in this.

FTR KD has been an AU silent for almost 2 & a half months now.

Nice! We sold him something. We need receivers bad. War Eagle!

Boom shaka Boom!!!

Kyle has tons of big time football friends. It s amazing how many people have congratulated him on his commitment. Lots of highly recruited kids from all over the place.

5 WR

Marcus Davis

Tony Stevens

Darius Slayton

Kyle Davis

Jason Smith

Nasty.

Couldn't disagree more. Smith has contributed more this season than anybody on that list save maybe Stevens, and he's a superior athlete to all of them save maybe Slayton. And if Slayton didn't steal Smith's reps this year, I'm not sure why a freshman would steal a senior Smith's reps next year.

5 WR

Marcus Davis

Tony Stevens

Darius Slayton

Kyle Davis

Jason Smith

Nasty.

Couldn't disagree more. Smith has contributed more this season than anybody on that list save maybe Stevens, and he's a superior athlete to all of them save maybe Slayton. And if Slayton didn't steal Smith's reps this year, I'm not sure why a freshman would steal a senior Smith's reps next year.

yes, smith is very talented. i am a little surprised we are pulling WRs with our qb issues.

5 WR

Marcus Davis

Tony Stevens

Darius Slayton

Kyle Davis

Jason Smith

Nasty.

I was seriously surprised Slayton was redshirted. He's extremely talented.

5 WR

Marcus Davis

Tony Stevens

Darius Slayton

Kyle Davis

Jason Smith

Nasty.

yes, smith is very talented. i am a little surprised we are pulling WRs with our qb issues.

Smith is a JR next year.

5 WR

Marcus Davis

Tony Stevens

Darius Slayton

Kyle Davis

Jason Smith

Nasty.

If you really pay attention, the bigger problem has been a combo of some play-calling, but even more so WR drops. Sean White especially has put the ball right in to the receivers, they have just dropped the ball.

5 WR

Marcus Davis

Tony Stevens

Darius Slayton

Kyle Davis

Jason Smith

Nasty.

Smith is a JR next year.

I am happy to be corrected on that. I keep forgetting that he's the rare transfer with 3 yrs eligibility. My point remains valid.

Archived