2016 4* WR Kyle Davis (AU commit 11/25/15)

RunInRed

Kyle Davis plans to sign his FAA this afternoon. LINK

did you not read the comment under the tweet? Lol

Oops. Lol.

I wonder what that was about. Did J Lee jump the gun again?

Not really. J Lee is very good at his sources.

I remember him jumping the gun at least two or three times...

Feel bad for J. Lee. It appears that tweet really blew up in his face even though the info in the tweet came from a reliable source.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops. Lol.

Feel bad for J. Lee. It appears that tweet really blew up in his face even though the info in the tweet came from a reliable source.

If that information came from his mom, it is strange that Davis got so mad about it.

Oops. Lol.

If that information came from his mom, it is strange that Davis got so mad about it.

Agree. Makes me wonder if KD and his mom are on different pages regarding his recruitment.

Agree. Makes me wonder if KD and his mom are on different pages regarding his recruitment.

If you look at the rest of Davis's twitter feed, there seems to be a consensus among his friends that he is Auburn bound. My guess is either he was playing with Lee and it just didn't come across on twitter, or that he was annoyed that Lee is poking into his life.

It looks like all that stuff has been deleted and this kid is committed to Auburn so I'm going to make a gentle suggestion that we move on from the speculation. And no, I'm not a mod, so feel free to tell me to kick rocks. I'll make some dumb comment back and then we'll get in some dumb argument and then we won't be speculating about Kyle and his mom anymore and that would be fine.

It looks like all that stuff has been deleted and this kid is committed to Auburn so I'm going to make a gentle suggestion that we move on from the speculation. And no, I'm not a mod, so feel free to tell me to kick rocks. I'll make some dumb comment back and then we'll get in some dumb argument and then we won't be speculating about Kyle and his mom anymore and that would be fine.

Why don't you go take a walk off a short pier, guy. Pardon my French.

Why I oughtta...

14846437_400.jpg

Them fightin words

Why I oughtta...

14846437_400.jpg

Maybe someone should call him "McDoofus" since that has never been done before.

Btw, I am pumped about KD becoming an Auburn Tiger!!! The WR position has the potential to be SICK next year!

b907c3172ecfb9414129b244800e9954df58abe2.gif

Ummm that scares me

Me too. Those robots are creepy. Uncanny Valley(google it) comes to mind.

Art imitating life a little too well. That is jacked, big time! Wouldn't go anywhere near that thing.

Ummm that scares me

Art imitating life a little too well. That is jacked, big time! Wouldn't go anywhere near that thing.

Watch these darpa robots that can climb stairs and go through an obstacle course if you really want to be creeped out...

The really good ones start about 6 minutes in

Ummm that scares me

Watch these darpa robots that can climb stairs and go through an obstacle course if you really want to be creeped out...

Thanks for that. I'm officially freaked out. I aready don't trust the gov't and now you show me this sh#t. Really appreciate it....

Ummm that scares me

Thanks for that. I'm officially freaked out. I aready don't trust the gov't and now you show me this sh#t. Really appreciate it....

LOL

This stuff freaks me out way more (not to mention driverless cars):

Personally, I'm ready for Davis to get on campus!

great news! war eagle!

absolutely....nice to get a highly regarded WR.....

Archived