2016 4* WR Kyle Davis (AU commit 11/25/15)

RunInRed

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It can't hurt that a top shelf stud like Kyle hopped on board right before one of the biggest recruiting weekends of the year, especially since very few if any of the guys visiting would be competing with him for reps (Ahmmon Richards, maybe? But even then, good WRs draw coverage away from other WRs...).

Marlon Davidson committed right before a big weekend, too. I don't want to read too much into that, but our staff might deserve a lot more credit than they've gotten. I know it's a long row yet to hoe, but there is only good in this.

FTR KD has been an AU silent for almost 2 & a half months now.

It can't hurt that a top shelf stud like Kyle hopped on board right before one of the biggest recruiting weekends of the year, especially since very few if any of the guys visiting would be competing with him for reps (Ahmmon Richards, maybe? But even then, good WRs draw coverage away from other WRs...).

Marlon Davidson committed right before a big weekend, too. I don't want to read too much into that, but our staff might deserve a lot more credit than they've gotten. I know it's a long row yet to hoe, but there is only good in this.

FTR KD has been an AU silent for almost 2 & a half months now.

Nice, thanks for sharing that tidbit. A big tip of the hat to the staff.

Is Davis close with any other commits/players? Just curious

No clue but he has a number of teammates AU likes. a lot.

Tony Duke Gray

EJ Price in 2016, plus Isaiah Prior & Jamyest Williams in 2017. Not sure who you are reffering to.

Great news! I won't bother going to the

AJC blogs. There will be over one hundred posts discussing how much Auburn paid Davis. I may check it out later in the day. Pissed-on DullDawgs are funny, in

their own clutzy way.

The leghumpers are saying AU got Kyle's

dad a job. :wareagle:/>

Congrats Kyle's dad, WDE! :)/>

Hell Yeah Au is great place to work. Congrats to both .

Oh yeah, he'll be starting

Good...the world needs more Electrical Engineers even more than it needs good WRs who can make an ordinary QB look like Tom Brady.

Hope this holds up.....expect in reality the battle is not over until the letter is signed and delivered.

Due to being an early enrollee he won't sign a letter. Just show up to class in January.

Hopefully he signs those scholarship financial forms so we can talk to him during the dead period and that other team can't. Then we can give them the...... :tease:.

Maybe we can give Gus another year to work things out you reckon? Almost seems like 2013 was so spectacularly fortunate that we were due some misfortune. Looking forward to seeing big Kyle in orange and blue.

Let me be the first post commitment comment: Finally a true WR that is not a QB.

We actually have two True WR's in this class counting Eli Stove and Davis

Boom on the commitment and welcome to Auburn Mr. Davis

Huge get for Coach Craig. Kyle really showed some faith in AU as bad as our passing game has looked this season. Hope Gus can get things turned around next season. Stove and Davis are a great pair of WR's to work with.

Huge get for Coach Craig. Kyle really showed some faith in AU as bad as our passing game has looked this season. Hope Gus can get things turned around next season. Stove and Davis are a great pair of WR's to work with.

Unlike many of our fans, Davis recognizes that our passing game looked pretty good when the RS FR who will be throwing him the ball next season was healthy.

And y'all don't forget about 6'2 209 Marquis McClain.

Is Davis close with any other commits/players? Just curious

No clue but he has a number of teammates AU likes. a lot.

Georgia weekend Kyle was out with Eli Stove, Jalen Harris, and Kerryon. All seemed very close, especially he and Eli.

Archived