2016 4* WR Kyle Davis (AU commit 11/25/15)

RunInRed

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyle is an Auburn Tiger, signed, sealed and delivered. All he has to do now is enroll in January. WAR EAGLE KYLE!!! WELCOME!!

whew!....I was getting worried.

Kyle is an Auburn Tiger, signed, sealed and delivered. All he has to do now is enroll in January. WAR EAGLE KYLE!!! WELCOME!!

He won't be signed, sealed and delivered till January actually. But no worries here. Kid has been AU for months.

He won't be signed, sealed and delivered till January actually. But no worries here. Kid has been AU for months.

So many people just don't get the Jan attend class thing. Thanks WDE!

Last time I checked It was a minor surgery but he did not give any details. The best way to find out more about it is Wednesday's UA game practice, although he wont be participating he will be in attendance.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.al.com/au..._river_home_pop

Damn good article of K. Davis.

Great article thanks for posting. Reallllly disappointing that he's an EE and his injury will keep him out of spring practices that stings a little but at least he will be there getting acclimated in some regards.

Great article thanks for posting. Reallllly disappointing that he's an EE and his injury will keep him out of spring practices that stings a little but at least he will be there getting acclimated in some regards.

I read on Twitter that he leaves for Auburn in three days.

Yes, but it's still good to have him signed sealed delivered and on campus. And as you said, he will get acclimated which is of great benefit.

Rather him be at Auburn, recovering with the best care possible, than a home recovering with whatever his family can afford.

All good points. Also him being an EE means NO FLIPPING ON SIGNING DAY

It's a bit sad that Auburn fans will always have that worry in the back of our minds every signing day. We have gotten screwed over a few too many times.

UGA fans trying to start rumours about KD coming to UGA.

Yeah I saw that. Kyle Davis will be moving to Auburn today though. Screw them.

What I said. Let em talk. UGA fans have become what LSU fans were, imo.

Of all our receiver signees, who has the best chance of snagging a starting job from Stevens or (Marcus) Davis, since they technically count as new starters?

Of all our receiver signees, who has the best chance of snagging a starting job from Stevens or (Marcus) Davis, since they technically count as new starters?

Well, 3 of them are ranked in the top 5 nationally as a WR, so I'd say it's a crap shoot between those 3. If I had to guess it'd be Davis.

This after they were yelling that he sucks, he's overhyped, got paid, etc? They sure are fun to laugh at, aren't they?

As far as Davis it would depend on their capability to play slot I would guess

Archived