2016 4* WR Kyle Davis (AU commit 11/25/15)

RunInRed

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to say the obvious ...

But he will need a QB who can consistently deliver him (and the other WRs) the ball.

We will see if he signs with us but if he does.....this has to go down as some of the greatest recruiting in history! To get a stud receiver like this given the abominable QB play we have seen much of the year...incredible! (Although I think SW will prove to be a solid winner if given a chance and he stays healthy). This guy is one who will make his QB and the whole O better just by his presence.

But he will need a QB who can consistently deliver him (and the other WRs) the ball.

Sean White is any receiver's dream QB. Three straight games when he was healthy he passed for over 250 yards. The last AU QB to do that was D. Craig.

Sean White is any receiver's dream QB. Three straight games when he was healthy he passed for over 250 yards. The last AU QB to do that was D. Craig.

Don't bother Mikey. All the experts will let you know we can't win without a dual threat QB

I'm sure that's what Davis said lol

I'm sure that's what Davis said lol

I am too. smh

Or you can use your brain and look at out of all the schools that offered him his final 3 were schools that weren't in the best offenses passing the ball....or if you can't do that you can just listen to the words that he spoke and you would understand that his main thought during the process is where he was going to play early....But yeah he probably didn't mean it and he said oh you guys have SW and the other schools don't that's why I'm coming. Or my favorite he told the coaches I'm coming but I'm not if Franklin is the qb....

Actually I strike that, amongst other things SW also gets credit for Davis signing with Auburn. My bad I don't want any problems from you guys today, sorry

• 2 weeks later...

Signing those FAA papers is a nice gesture, but it does not bind the player to the school. It's not like signing the LOI in February. These EE guys aren't required to go anywhere until they walk into a classroom in January. Once they are taking classes, then and only then are they officially "done with recruiting".

Wow, you guys are just looking for any reason whatsoever to freak out. I see lots of baggage here.

Embrace the baggage, bro. Haha. Seriously,don't freak out on recruiting, just make others do so. :)

I've scoured some Bulldog boards and I see nothing new on KD. Too bad he is a composite 4 star now though... Like War Eagle6 used to say, "Bama Bump, Auburn drop."

Kyle loves AU. He'll be a tiger. Also, for some reason they took his composite 5th star off right after he got hurt and lost in the playoffs.

Signing those FAA papers is a nice gesture, but it does not bind the player to the school. It's not like signing the LOI in February. These EE guys aren't required to go anywhere until they walk into a classroom in January. Once they are taking classes, then and only then are they officially "done with recruiting".

As said in another thread, it does allow for AU to have unlimited contact during the dead period.

Archived