2015-2016 Non Conference Schedule Released

kwren34

funny thing about basketball - I have read this is a challenging non-con schedule ... but the average joe fan looks at this schedule and thinks ... blah. xavier and oky state might ring bells with an average fan. uab will resonate with some older folks.

it is definitely less travel than last year (the xavier to hawaii leg will be some impressive travel - but spending a few days in hawaii would be a blast for college kids).

i for one am looking forward to having games with uab again. the game (hardwood classic?) over the Christmas holidays was always a fun event.

I love the rekindling of the UAB series, and I think CBP knows how to create a great non-conference schedule. I like having really good games before the SEC schedule. A lot of cream puffs only gives unrealistic expectations. A good showing of the Non-Conference schedule really preps the team for the SEC.

I like it. It's a tough schedule without being crazy. I hope the team is ready to face it. I think we'll be more athletic and deeper next year but we'll have to be better too if we want to see post season play. Really hope we can pay CC back.

Archived