Just a couple of things

jc4tigers

I hope the SEC goes 4-1 in bowl games.. let's go GOPHERS! There are two bad things about watching this game with Minnesota and Bammer. I have to listen to Bill Curry's dumb a@@ self run his mouth and secondly i have to look at Mike Shula and Pennington play with each other and tell each other how unfair this game is... There have been three calls already that bammer will hang this game on if they lose...

Lord knows i hate alabamer

BEAT THOSE HOKIES!

I would like the :sec: to go 6-0 in bowls!!! I may hate Bammer in conference play but I will go for any :sec: team in the bowls!!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

SEC! SEC! SEC!

I WOULDN'T PULL FOR THE BAMMERBOOBS IF THEY WERE PLAYING THE UNITED NATIONS WITH KOFI ANNAN AS THEIR COACH!!!!!! i pull for everyone else in the country at various times but i have never pulled for the pusbags at the crapstone and i never will.....Minn. ought to be up by 3 touchdowns at half.....bammer, really, is pretty bad

I think it was Anthony Madison, who intercepted the pass in the endzone

Had he not tried to run it out, they would have had the ball at the 20. I feel bama wouldn't had fumbled or maybe at least held them to a field goal

Then again, it was a bad offensive play :headscratch:

We want ALL of the SEC teams to WIN to PROVE that we are the strongest conference. How could you NOT want :ua: to win? They aren't playing us and a win will make our schedule look stronger. They have had some questionable calls against them. I hope they annihilate the rodents. I hope the SEC wins all their games. And I must say, this is the first time I can remember watching an :ua: game and actually cheering for them. :au: needs all the help they can get, and if that means cheering for every SEC team, I will!

Any idiot who pulls against an S.E.C. team in a bowl game is pulling against our best interests. I put AU and the team first, not my tender little feelings because some bammers wuz mean to me or might brag if they win a bowl game or whatever.

Bad karma dudes ! :lol:

Any idiot who pulls against an S.E.C. team in a bowl game is pulling against our best interests. I put AU and the team first, not my tender little feelings because some bammers wuz mean to me or might brag if they win a bowl game or whatever.

Bad karma dudes ! :lol:

134931[/snapback]

:lol: awesome post and completely agree! :lol:

war eagle

Okay okay, I pulled for the mullets. I just kept the barf bucket close. In the end I probably wasted my time, go mullets go. Puke... barf!!

Archived