the bammerboobs are melting on finebaum's

tombigbeetiger

show.....they are glad that the KOTEX MAXIPAD BOWL is over so that the season can end.......then they can fire coach hula and hire butch davis and all will be well.....the smartest caller that i have heard so far can be classified in the imbecile catagory....well, just to be honest,all of the SOB's can be in that catagory......they lost to a team that got beat by Dinardo and his indiana hoosiers by 10 points.....GOT SHULA?

1. Bama will NOT fire Shula this year (2004)!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. If Bama can win 7 or 8 games next year (2005) and one of those games is against a major rival (AU, TN, LSU) he probably will not be fired next year either.

show.....they are glad that the KOTEX MAXIPAD BOWL is over so that the season can end.......then they can fire coach hula and hire butch davis and all will be well.....the smartest caller that i have heard so far can be classified in the imbecile catagory....well, just to be honest,all of the SOB's can be in that catagory......they lost to a team that got beat by Dinardo and his indiana hoosiers by 10 points.....GOT SHULA?

134976[/snapback]

Didn't we play in the KOTEX MAXIPAD BOWL last year??? So soon we forget... :blink:

134976[/snapback]

Didn't we play in the KOTEX MAXIPAD BOWL last year??? So soon we forget... :blink:

134983[/snapback]

Nope we played in the String Music Bowl with Caddy and Ronnie playing guitars :big:

Shula will stay not only for being over .500 next year but also because UAT is not in a position to attract a major college or Pro coach with a winning record. They have been embarrassed over the last four years with these public declinations or not interested. Butch Davis has already turned this down once. Mike Riley was believed to have wanted the job but the brilliant UAT AD did not want to let him have another day to discuss with family. I think Notre Dame is experiencing the same issues with attracting quality coaches.

My, how times have changed. Alumni and delusional fans have not caught on yet.

Archived