Utah vs. PITT

aufan175

We havent got to hear what the media is gonna say but I think the media will say that Utah could compete with the big boys. I think they can but I think they will over do it.

What did Pitt actually do this year? Win the Big East. Who is even in the Big East? Not Miami or VT.

Utah is good but I am just still pissed about Auburn's misfortune. I mean getting the shaft. If the players are fired up as much as I am they should win by 50 points. If I was a player I would want to "kill them all and let the paramedics sort them out. "(The Program)

Pitt was taken to overtime by Furman. And now they are the Big Least champion! The Big East without Miami and VT is closer to the Southern Conference than it is to the other BCS conferences.

It was a lose-lose game for Utah from the start. If they lost, they lose to a craptacular team from a craptacular conference. Since they won, they only beat a craptacular team from a craptacular conference.

__|X|__

__|O|__

X |O|X

135306[/snapback]

There is no way to lose if you go first. Trust me, I figured out every possible game once in my :puke: feminazi's lit class.

I think that was the most exciting class of the semester... :puke:

I thought Pitt was a respectable team. Utah really showed me through this game that they could have given some top-tier teams a game at least.

Archived