2015 Preseason Practice - Scrimmage No. 2

RunInRed

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the great posts, RIR.

Could you give us your opinion about who played well consistently? I'm interested in the LB and secondary play. And real CBs out there? Seems like JJ might have been nervous. Do you know why Adams and Lawson sat?

Made me lol RIR, but anyways, I'm really liking barber coming on strong and playing big. Tre said he was the most talented back when he left so it isn't surprising. Having 3, more than capable RB's, and 4 if u count KJ is very reassuring.

Made me lol RIR, but anyways, I'm really liking barber coming on strong and playing big. Tre said he was the most talented back when he left so it isn't surprising. Having 3, more than capable RB's, and 4 if u count KJ is very reassuring.

Gus probably hates it that Tre said that. It has put a lot of expectation on RB, however justified or unjustified they are.

Thanks for the great posts, RIR.

Could you give us your opinion about who played well consistently? I'm interested in the LB and secondary play. And real CBs out there? Seems like JJ might have been nervous. Do you know why Adams and Lawson sat?

Not RiR, but I suspect because they know what they can do.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/08/auburn_star_carl_lawson_sits_o.html#incart_river_mobile

So Red, are they just working on situational stuff and trying to establish which personnel groupings work best?

Definitely a heavy pass focus

Some situational, some feeling out groupings

Very offense focus

Makes sense after the run-focused practice from Monday.

Thank you for the scrimmage feed.

So what exactly are Peyton's strengths at running back? Give me a similarity( who does he run like.)

Roc with the 1st Team?

Wow, surprised Marcus Davis wasn't in over Truitt.

Mixing and matching likely. Nothing to be concerned about i'd think.

Archived