Here's Why Auburn Will Run Over Louisville

thaitopher

That "high draft pick" T. Richardson has been CUT from the Raiders........ :jossun:/>

I hope that you're not happy about that. Disappointing if you are.

What is that supposed to mean? Not a word about "feeling happy" about it. Just stating fact. Read the thread...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That "high draft pick" T. Richardson has been CUT from the Raiders........ :jossun:/>

What is that supposed to mean? Not a word about "feeling happy" about it. Just stating fact. Read the thread...

What's with the sun?

What's with the sun?

Its this big bright thing that rises in the east and sets in the west every single day...Really (Don't look for a crisis where none exists)

2015 is another Gus offense. There will be yardage and points again. That's a given. But no Gus offense will ever top 2010.

Would you like to place hard money on that? Because I am more than willing to make such a bet in Gus' favor.

2015 is another Gus offense. There will be yardage and points again. That's a given. But no Gus offense will ever top 2010.

Would you like to place hard money on that? Because I am more than willing to make such a bet in Gus' favor.

Yep. I've already outlined the 2013 season that came extremely close to eclipsing the 2010 mark. To make absolute statements like this is just asinine. Amazing how people think they can see the future.

Yep. I've already outlined the 2013 season that came extremely close to eclipsing the 2010 mark. To make absolute statements like this is just asinine. Amazing how people think they can see the future.

Artists (and Gus is one of them) have visions of the future, and sometimes they can see the vision well enough to know how to make it happen........but yes, emphatically, making absolute statements about the future is asinine.

Archived