***Auburn vs. Jacksonville State - Game Thread***

RunInRed

78 yards rushing by Auburn. What a difference a year makes at the college level. Those are Terry Bowden type numbers.

Say what you will about Marshall but he was a true dual threat. He put defenses on high alert. JJ is zero threat to run.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's because we're actually on national television. We always put on a show. If we were playing on some local network we would be up by 50 lol.

i dont think it was targeting by definition these days. but I hate it when they fail to realize and comment on the defender being all over Duke before the pass got to him. should have been defensive holding

Injuries are becoming problematic... Especially against 2 teams we should be manhandling. It's getting to the point that you have to question either the S&C/ training staff or the lack of physicality during practice.

I'm going to wait until after the game to give my full breakdown on the deficiencies of this team.

Didn't expect to be watching in the fourth..go auburn

Didn't expect it to be a 3pt game in the 4th.

DAK is going to make us look like pop warner. Derrick Henrey is going to earn a trip to New york thanks to us.

Ole Miss and Arkansas may blank our offense.

Injuries are becoming problematic... Especially against 2 teams we should be manhandling. It's getting to the point that you have to question either the S&C/ training staff or the lack of physicality during practice.

I'm going to wait until after the game to give my full breakdown on the deficiencies of this team.

Go on and start making your list chimes, the deficiencies are so numerable.

Archived