***Auburn vs. Jacksonville State - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Injuries are becoming problematic... Especially against 2 teams we should be manhandling. It's getting to the point that you have to question either the S&C/ training staff or the lack of physicality during practice.

I'm going to wait until after the game to give my full breakdown on the deficiencies of this team.

Go on and start making your list chimes, the deficiencies are so numerable.

Save time and list the efficiency. Singular. Daniel Carson. The rest are an embarrassment.

Injuries are becoming problematic... Especially against 2 teams we should be manhandling. It's getting to the point that you have to question either the S&C/ training staff or the lack of physicality during practice.

I'm going to wait until after the game to give my full breakdown on the deficiencies of this team.

Go on and start making your list chimes, the deficiencies are so numerable.

Save time and list the efficiency. Singular. Daniel Carson. The rest are an embarrassment.

shout out to ford Cass and Louis as well as roc

Shouldn't we, by pure size, dominate a team like this? These kids didn't even make it to a division 1 team l.

Actually, some of them did. They wound up transferring to Jax State.

Shouldn't we, by pure size, dominate a team like this? These kids didn't even make it to a division 1 team l.

A #6 ranked SEC west team shouldn't look this dysfunctional, period.

well, we are tied with 10:43 to play. Come on offense.

PLEASE!!! We need to score and stop them from scoring.

This defense is no better than it has been with Ellis Johnson here. Waste of money bringing Muschamp in.

The defense will not get better until Gus let's them actually hit his offensive players in practice. He is too protective and that's why we have had an alarming lack of injuries in his fall camps since he got here. He goes physical in the spring and weak in the fall. We are not in full speed game shape because we don't practice full speed.

One would think depth would've come into play by now, but apparently not.

It has Auburn exhausted.

A #6 ranked SEC west team shouldn't look this dysfunctional, period.

Obviously, we are not.

Archived