Congratulations

Coach Yo

:cheer:

Went to the Sugar Bowl last night and sat with several Auburn fans. Enjoyed the visit. Also, spent some time with my nieces and their boyfriends before the game- all just graduated from Auburn.

Anyway, as an LSU fan, I had to go with the SEC school, so I was pulling for you. Plus you guys had a great year and deserved the win. Wish you could have put another TD on the board, but the defense was good on both sides. And I wish you could get a shot at the USC v OU winner. It would be a good game.

Congratulations on a great year. See ya in Tiger Stadium in the Fall. Hope our new coach can keep it going. :lsu:

:cheer:

Went to the Sugar Bowl last night and sat with several Auburn fans. Enjoyed the visit. Also, spent some time with my nieces and their boyfriends before the game- all just graduated from Auburn.

Anyway, as an LSU fan, I had to go with the SEC school, so I was pulling for you. Plus you guys had a great year and deserved the win. Wish you could have put another TD on the board, but the defense was good on both sides. And I wish you could get a shot at the USC v OU winner. It would be a good game.

Congratulations on a great year. See ya in Tiger Stadium in the Fall. Hope our new coach can keep it going. :lsu:

136074[/snapback]

Thanks, wish you would work on your LSU Tiger forum buds who hate Auburn :D

Archived