Moving Forward: A Break from the Negativity

War Knight

Will Lawson be eligible for the Draft next year? I know it's his 3rd year but he'll only be a junior next season due to medical redshirt last season right? I'm not sure he's done enough to get drafted. NFL teams are a little wary of constantly injured players. He needs one complete season in my opinion but I sell insurance so what do I know?

I think it will depend on the severity of his injury, which is kind of unknown at this point. From my understanding it is unknown at least. I think he likes Auburn a lot so he may come back! I sure hope so. But I can't blame the guy if he chooses to go.

Side note - I am looking for an entry level actuarial job if y'all are hiring :Sing:

I don't see how you start this thread but you're super negative about jj. What if the rumor is true and he starts? Do you just delete the thread and say sike!

The thread is about taking a break from negativity. Auburn Knight could've been negative about lots of things; can't he get a break?

Yeah I didn't look at it that way I guess. I read one of his posts and he really doesn't like jj at qb and if that happens....

I'll be upset, but I will pull for him regardless and hope he proves me wrong. I don't see how Sean White has lost his job and I am not sure how JJ could have earned it back.

If he does and lights it up then great! I like the kid and I think he has the physical skills to be special. It's a question of if his head is right. Thanks for keeping me honest though cole! War Eagle.

I didn't agree with the benching but since it did happen I agree with you 100% SW didn't do anything to lose it and that worries me if they take it away from him.

War Eagle bro

I'll be upset, but I will pull for him regardless and hope he proves me wrong. I don't see how Sean White has lost his job and I am not sure how JJ could have earned it back.

If he does and lights it up then great! I like the kid and I think he has the physical skills to be special. It's a question of if his head is right. Thanks for keeping me honest though cole! War Eagle.

I didn't agree with the benching but since it did happen I agree with you 100% SW didn't do anything to lose it and that worries me if they take it away from him.

War Eagle bro

It might be too that the coaches will want to see how SW does with his first SEC road game start. Then both QBs would have one, along with 3 starts each and go from there. We'll know soon though, will be interesting.

Archived