Every one that I talk to says "Y'all don't have a chance" ...

RunInRed

Just this morning a member of the unwashed masses informed me that Henry will have 200+ yds in the FIRST QUARTER.......

Just so you know, this person is probably one of the turds that has already claimed the NC this year!

BTW, as long as we keep them out of the endzone, Henry can rush for 400+. We just need to win the game by 1 point or more.

I believe I recall in 2009 we held a future (albeit ludicrous) heisman winner to just 30-something yards all game and this year's defense is easily as good if not arguably better than that squad.

They still lost, soooo....

We all know that before you pointed it out, sooooooo.......

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is always hope. Even in the darkest hour, there is hope. Win this game, and Saban will retire.

That last sentence had to of been a joke, right....?

Just curious, if we were to win, which would you prefer:

A workman-like, 10-14 point victory, where we pretty much control the whole game...or another "Kick-6", "Camback", "Punt, Bama, Punt"-type Iron Bowl for the ages that rips the hearts out of Turd fans?

I'd like to control from the start (for my own heart's sake :-\ ) and I hate to hear Bammers say "Y'all got lucky", but I also love seeing them soil their pants and cry like babies when the "impossible" happens. Their tears taste so good!

{...Note that I'm leaving a runaway massacre off the table as unrealistic this year...but I'd love to have some 30-40 point Iron bowl beatdowns real soon!}

But I suppose the theme of this thread is that any win will be miracle enough and make them bawl. :nanner:

A workman-like, 10-14 point victory, where we pretty much control the whole game...or another "Kick-6", "Camback", "Punt, Bama, Punt"-type Iron Bowl for the ages that rips the hearts out of Turd fans?

I'd like to control from the start (for my own heart's sake :-\ ) and I hate to hear Bammers say "Y'all got lucky", but I also love seeing them soil their pants and cry like babies when the "impossible" happens. Their tears taste so good!

{...Note that I'm leaving a runaway massacre off the table as unrealistic this year...but I'd love to have some 30-40 point Iron bowl beatdowns real soon!}

But I suppose the theme of this thread is that any win will be miracle enough and make them bawl. :nanner:

With the Kick Six still fresh on the ole memory, I'd take a game where we're in control from start to finish that leaves the Turd fans completely dumbfounded. Something that leaves that sorry lot with nary an excuse to pin the beatdown on. Those type of losses hit them right in the feelz just as bad, just look at the way they reacted to the Oklahoma or Ohio State loss.

With the Kick Six still fresh on the ole memory, I'd take a game where we're in control from start to finish that leaves the Turd fans completely dumbfounded. Something that leaves that sorry lot with nary an excuse to pin the beatdown on. Those type of losses hit them right in the feelz just as bad, just look at the way they reacted to the Oklahoma or Ohio State loss.

Agreed. The Kick Six, painful though it was for them, still gave them the luxury of thinking they should've won. So did the Camback. I want another Honk if You Sacked Brodie game. Like y'all said, it's not going to happen this Saturday. Might not happen as long as Saban's around. But it's what I want.

The underlying thought process of the typical Bama fan is; Bama has never been beaten, they have always given the game away. The sight of Bama fans holding their heads with jaw dropped in the final seconds of the game is worth the heart ache from the rest of the game. So, I would rather see their heart break at the end of the game. Of course, a day later the ole "we didn't get beat, we gave the game away" mantra appears.

Occasionally, I would love to see a blowout when they are a good team, al a the Sack Brodie Game, however, I don't see it happening this year.

There is always hope. Even in the darkest hour, there is hope. Win this game, and Saban will retire.

That last sentence had to of been a joke, right....?

I never joke. We win this game and Saban is off to lala land in the sky. We have a chance to win this game. To say we have no chance is as un-Auburn as wearing red underwear on your head while attending the Iron Bowl.

I'd like to control from the start (for my own heart's sake :-\/> ) and I hate to hear Bammers say "Y'all got lucky", but I also love seeing them soil their pants and cry like babies when the "impossible" happens. Their tears taste so good!

No matter how hard you beat them or how close you pull it out, they will find some miserable excuse for losing.

But I suppose the theme of this thread is that any win will be miracle enough and make them bawl. :nanner:/>

I'd like to control from the start (for my own heart's sake :-\/> ) and I hate to hear Bammers say "Y'all got lucky", but I also love seeing them soil their pants and cry like babies when the "impossible" happens. Their tears taste so good!

No matter how hard you beat them or how close you pull it out, they will find some miserable excuse for losing.

But I suppose the theme of this thread is that any win will be miracle enough and make them bawl. :nanner:/>

No matter how bad you beat them of how close you pull it out, they will have some miserable excuse.

It's going to be fun watching all those uat fans expressions or listen to their theories as to how Auburn wins this game. We are going to play our best game of the season for 4 quarters and it will be good enough for the win

War Eagle!

I'm not saying we'll win but hypothetically, if we fire on all cylinders, build on some of the successes of recent weeks and get a couple of balls to bounce our way ...

We haven't had the ball bounce our way much this season. I say we are overdue! WDE & Beat the crimson out of the updykes.

Our first drive should bog down about the bamr 8 yard line, setting up a fg. Second drive should get to about the 35, for another fg. After that, the scripted plays are over. The offense might get a third fg off a turnover.

Our first drive should bog down about the bamr 8 yard line, setting up a fg. Second drive should get to about the 35, for another fg. After that, the scripted plays are over. The offense might get a third fg off a turnover.

Lolol

Archived