Auburn vs. Alabama - Pregame Sights & Sounds

RunInRed

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly haven't watched bama play this year. How will our defense matchup?

Probably hinges on if we can stop Henry.

Somewhere on this board the other day we were assured that Henry goes down easily when hit. If that's true...should be no trouble.

If we play disciplined, get penetration up front and don't miss tackles our defense can keep us in the game. Henry doesn't go down easy, need to hit him hard, early and often. Need our best game today.

Do people actually watch SEC Nation? I know I've never watched it. Just curious is anybody actually does.

Not really. Would rather watch game day. It's way more interesting.

Their set is poor. The quality of announcers/commentary is a huge drop off as well.

I'm being objective

With that batch of talking heads, I would not watch it if they were in my living room. ......So just flipping around watching the early games and waiting until 3:30 EST.

Probably hinges on if we can stop Henry.

Somewhere on this board the other day we were assured that Henry goes down easily when hit. If that's true...should be no trouble.

If we play disciplined, get penetration up front and don't miss tackles our defense can keep us in the game. Henry doesn't go down easy, need to hit him hard, early and often. Need our best game today.

:lol:

I actually prefer SEC Nation to Gameday bc it covers the SEC exclusively and I don't particularly care about the other conferences that much

Archived