Players leaving

bmartin3228

Players starting to bail out at other schools now...Knight back-up QB at Oklahoma and Allen from TAMU. Knight can play immediately. ...looking for a place that needs an instant QB fix apparently. More to come in the next few weeks...

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question is, when did this cycle begin? If we win a championship next year, we can say 2008. This would be more satisfying, byt 2009 may be the more likely case.

2009=the okay year

2010=the great year

2011=the bad year (we were 8-5

but should have been 4-8)

2012=the bad year

2013=the great year

2014=the okay year

2015=(hopefully) the bad year

2016=the okay year?

2017=the next great year?

This is all in good fun. Either way, one of the next three years should include an SEC rite run. :)/>

Before I consider this stupid, can you explain?

Players starting to bail out at other schools now...Knight back-up QB at Oklahoma and Allen from TAMU. Knight can play immediately. ...looking for a place that needs an instant QB fix apparently. More to come in the next few weeks...

We could use a good ... wait never mind.

Question is, when did this cycle begin? If we win a championship next year, we can say 2008. This would be more satisfying, byt 2009 may be the more likely case.

2009=the okay year

2010=the great year

2012=the bad year

2013=the great year

2014=the okay year

2016=the okay year?

This is all in good fun. Either way, one of the next three years should include an SEC rite run. :)/>

I was making a joke out of the "three year cycle." Don't take it too seriously, it's just a commentary on the roller coaster of a decade we've had.

That's great to hear about Roc.

2009=the okay year

2010=the great year

2012=the bad year

2013=the great year

2014=the okay year

2016=the okay year?

What part of "this is all in good fun" confused you? Wow.

2009=the okay year

2010=the great year

2012=the bad year

2013=the great year

2014=the okay year

2016=the okay year?

nothing is ever in fun, everything is super serial, 24/7

2009=the okay year

2010=the great year

2012=the bad year

2013=the great year

2014=the okay year

2016=the okay year?

McDoofus, I did take all of his post in "good fun". That's why I asked for clarification on the 1 particular point(that seemed like a back handed jab). I guess you are the resident hall monitor. The question wasn't directed at you, so all "in good fun", why don't you crawl back into your hole and enjoy some alone time with your goat?

2009=the okay year

2010=the great year

2012=the bad year

2013=the great year

2014=the okay year

2016=the okay year?

McDoofus, I did take all of his post in "good fun". That's why I asked for clarification on the 1 particular point(that seemed like a back handed jab). I guess you are the resident hall monitor. The question wasn't directed at you, so all "in good fun", why don't you crawl back into your hole and enjoy some alone time with your goat?

Lol this is gonna be fun

2009=the okay year

2010=the great year

2012=the bad year

2013=the great year

2014=the okay year

2016=the okay year?

Lol this is gonna be fun

^^This

McDoofus

I'm impressed every single time somebody goes that route. You'd think it would have gotten old a few dozen times ago, but it didn't. High five!

I did take all of his post in "good fun". That's why I asked for clarification on the 1 particular point(that seemed like a back handed jab).

Ahh, I see the miscommunication now. You don't know what "all" or "fun" mean.

I guess you are the resident hall monitor. The question wasn't directed at you

I've noticed that "I wasn't talking to you" is a popular way for really, truly stupid people to attempt to justify saying really, truly stupid things.

so all "in good fun", why don't you crawl back into your hole and enjoy some alone time with your goat?

Now I can get with this. I could really use a good cuddle and Matilda's down there bleating up a storm. And that, along with me adding you to my ignore list (Try it! It's fun! Use me to test it out! Please!), will ensure we don't have to talk to each other anymore.

LOL, outstanding response McLoofus!!

McDoofus

I'm impressed every single time somebody goes that route. You'd think it would have gotten old a few dozen times ago, but it didn't. High five!

I did take all of his post in "good fun". That's why I asked for clarification on the 1 particular point(that seemed like a back handed jab).

I've noticed that "I wasn't talking to you" is a popular way for really, truly stupid people to attempt to justify saying really, truly stupid things.

so all "in good fun", why don't you crawl back into your hole and enjoy some alone time with your goat?

Now I can get with this. I could really use a good cuddle and Matilda's down there bleating up a storm. And that, along with me adding you to my ignore list (Try it! It's fun! Use me to test it out! Please!), will ensure we don't have to talk to each other anymore.

Done! I was hoping for a challenge, but you just aren't up to it. Now...go back to Matilda....I'm sure that she is missing her DAAADDDDYYYY!

McDoofus

In all honestly, I think win win yo! would have sufficed excellently.

I just want to be consistently good and occasionally great. Tired of the roller coaster up and down. It makes auburn football into a headache more than enjoyable.

In all honestly, I think win win yo! would have sufficed excellently.

Yeah. Or just not responding. But I'm petty.

Mr. Astley is never petty.

2009=the okay year

2010=the great year

2012=the bad year

2013=the great year

2014=the okay year

2016=the okay year?

Hey man, it's cool. I just remember the mood on here during the 2011 season being as bad as 2012. What I'm saying is that none of our wins that year, not even 11-2 USCe, seemed to make people overly happy.

Again, that's part of why it would be more satisfying for next year to be THE next year, if you know what I'm saying. We would have a much clearer pattern. :)/>

That exchange was anti-climactic. At least McDOOFUS(hahahah!) came up with a good response. If we're keeping score McLoofus-1 and other guy-0.

Cannot forget the response that incited the reaction. 1-1 tie

OL Will Adams,Who announced to transfer weeks ago, is going to Boise St.

Good for him! It should be a great experience in a new place.

Archived