The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently on "The Bus "

terminator-genisys.gif

Just because she was removed from another thread, which made me melt.

686full-moran-atias.jpg

Man would I love to talk to her about why DC left the program and how Gus is flaming out almost exactly like chiz. I bet she could spot the irony of it all

National Championships that Auburn has won.

1900, 1904, 1908, 1910, 1913, 1914, 1957, 1958, 1983, 1993, 2004, 2010

I love you a4e.

National Championships that Auburn has won.

1900, 1904, 1908, 1910, 1913, 1914, 1957, 1958, 1983, 1993, 2004, 2010

I love you a4e.

Hahaha. This is awesome!

What I don't get about all the meltdowns on this board is that so many things say AU is in a good place and headed for better! Look how our recruiting continues year after year to be top ten, off-field coaches getting on field jobs (they must be doing something right and getting good experience at AU), we are also able to hire good coaches every time we lose someone to another program. These high caliber players coming to AU are not stupid or blind, they are coming to play at a great program for great coaches--they could have gone almost anywhere, but they chose AU and coach GM. The coaches we are hiring all had decent jobs and still chose to come to AU, even though so many say the house is on fire!!! I don't get it!! Maybe it's my orange and blue blood---or maybe it's not a bad place to be an alum and fan!!! Quit bellyaching and back your team and coaches and school. War Eagle, fly down field, ever to conquer, never to yield....

Auburn is a wonderful town, a great University with a Family atmosphere, academics are great. We have top notch facilities, fantastic fan support, and plentiful resources - recruiting is better than it's ever been in program history. Why would an AU fan/alum want MORE?

Auburn is a wonderful town, a great University with a Family atmosphere, academics are great. We have top notch facilities, fantastic fan support, and plentiful resources - recruiting is better than it's ever been in program history. Why would an AU fan/alum want MORE?

Because we have won significantly more with much less. :cool:

Because too many AU fans want to have the same level of success as schools who will do anything to win.

What I don't get about all the meltdowns on this board is that so many things say AU is in a good place and headed for better! Look how our recruiting continues year after year to be top ten, off-field coaches getting on field jobs (they must be doing something right and getting good experience at AU), we are also able to hire good coaches every time we lose someone to another program. These high caliber players coming to AU are not stupid or blind, they are coming to play at a great program for great coaches--they could have gone almost anywhere, but they chose AU and coach GM. The coaches we are hiring all had decent jobs and still chose to come to AU, even though so many say the house is on fire!!! I don't get it!! Maybe it's my orange and blue blood---or maybe it's not a bad place to be an alum and fan!!! Quit bellyaching and back your team and coaches and school. War Eagle, fly down field, ever to conquer, never to yield....

EErrpdMTAPaaA.gif

Because too many AU fans want to have the same level of success as schools who will do anything to win.

And the term "fan" isn't always in the best interest of the institution. It's about winning games and that's it.

Archived