The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has no doubt been posted. But I found CCTV of AUF members in early May in preparation for the "disaster" season we are about to have.

giphy.gif

But if they jump out how are they going to tell us how right they were while seeming oddly pleased with our teams' failure justifying their pessimism?

I'm not sure either, but I'm willing for them to try it and let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Woody Working to Start Qualify!!!

No problem. Chill, man. So many here were unhappy because Jason Smith didn't get to play QB, now he may get his chance.

I think we should step aside and let the Bama fans use this thread for a while today.

Will they have to use small words and short sentences, or just miss quote everything?

I think we should step aside and let the Bama fans use this thread for a while today.

Will they have to use small words and short sentences, or just miss quote everything?

Nice.

No problem. Chill, man. So many here were unhappy because Jason Smith didn't get to play QB, now he may get his chance.

I can't believe you are trolling the meltdown tbread, lol.

I still say we'll get to see all three of the leading candidates start at some point this year

Nice.

Dis jus in Auby fans dink it nice 2 miss quote.

Darn it golf! You've wandered off again. This isn't the music thread. Did you forget your meds again? :lmao:/>

I'm a lot you were..............get it.

If I buy a ranch, I'll let you be the ranch hand ;D. I can even play that song on guitar...except I can't be a lot like you were...I drink good beer :laugh:

I can't believe you are trolling the meltdown tbread, lol.

I still say we'll get to see all three of the leading candidates start at some point this year

First rule of meltdown thread - no trolling anyone in the thread. Second rule of meltdown thread - no trolling anyone in the meltdown thread. (poor reference to the movie Fight Club) :)

Third rule: Any melt given in the meltdown thread cannot be used against him via fellow posters in said thread or through other threads. The failure to adhere to this rule will result in a punishment of listening to Golf ramble on and on about his college stories in the 60's for an entire 60 minutes. The punished must act interested too!

#safeplaces

Third rule: Any melt given in the meltdown thread cannot be used against him via fellow posters in said thread or through other threads. The failure to adhere to this rule will result in a punishment of listening to Golf ramble on and on about his college stories in the 60's for an entire 60 minutes. The punished must act interested too!

#safeplaces

Yes, as the one who initiated the thread, I declare it to be a judgment free zone.

#postasyouwish

#onlythreadwhereyoucansaydumbthingsandgetawaywithit

#safeplaces

Well it would include story's about being recruited by bear and Shug. That alone would be worth it. Ramble who me????

#safeplaces

Well it would include story's about being recruited by bear and Shug. That alone would be worth it. Ramble who me????

I guess it would be worth it, if I hadn't heard the stories before lol. Now if you started a story with the Burr saying, "hold my beer and watch this," I'd be interested.

#safeplaces

4th, and most importantly

600full-step-brothers-screenshot.jpg

EVER!

#safeplaces

EVER!

giphy.gif

#safeplaces

EVER!

giphy.gif

stop-listening.gif

Archived