The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

im never really one to listen to the whole "he said she said he said this would happen"

But I've got a family members who lives next door to a big time ex auburn player and they're good friends. (The family member is also a huge booster, ticket season holders for like 3 generations, etc)

His speculation from what he's heard and seen is that JJ starts Clemson.

I don't know if I can believe jj will beat out Sean unless something really pops inside his head. But it was a mini meltdown moment for me, thought I'd share it with the thread

If true, the game will be over in the first quarter . It will be reminiscent of the LSU game last year.

I don't think so.

I don't either. If JJ starts, it probably means that he got a grip on whatever was his mental problem and we now have our best QB on the field.

If you mean able to read a defense under pressure then maybe. I'm told by someone who would know that JJ is a distant distant 3rd right now. Going to be either SW o JF3. JF3 passing is pretty bad but JF3 is showing he has the drive to beat out SW and is trying to improve everyday. SW? I don't know if the same drive is there. Going to be an interesting fall camp. SW will be the #1 QB going into fall camp.

If JJ get the start. The Gus Bus at AU will be over. IMO.

I was basically (in a very classy, professional way) told the same thing, by you know who.

You mean "He who must not be named" ?

Yes. But 24's info is from a very legit source. Lol I know this drives people here crazy but it is what it is.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im never really one to listen to the whole "he said she said he said this would happen"

But I've got a family members who lives next door to a big time ex auburn player and they're good friends. (The family member is also a huge booster, ticket season holders for like 3 generations, etc)

I don't know if I can believe jj will beat out Sean unless something really pops inside his head. But it was a mini meltdown moment for me, thought I'd share it with the thread

If true, the game will be over in the first quarter . It will be reminiscent of the LSU game last year.

I don't think so.

I don't either. If JJ starts, it probably means that he got a grip on whatever was his mental problem and we now have our best QB on the field.

If you mean able to read a defense under pressure then maybe. I'm told by someone who would know that JJ is a distant distant 3rd right now. Going to be either SW o JF3. JF3 passing is pretty bad but JF3 is showing he has the drive to beat out SW and is trying to improve everyday. SW? I don't know if the same drive is there. Going to be an interesting fall camp. SW will be the #1 QB going into fall camp.

I was basically (in a very classy, professional way) told the same thing, by you know who.

You mean "He who must not be named" ?

Yes. But 24's info is from a very legit source. Lol I know this drives people here crazy but it is what it is.

Mine was meant as a Voldemort joke, lol.

A 4* Linebacker that lived minutes away from Auburn chose to attend Bama over Auburn, citing, in particular, their better coaches for his not-so-surprising decision.

What should my playlist be tonight?

Whiskey Lullaby?

Rehab's Bartender song?

Wish you were here by Pink Floyd

What are the good songs to have a good cry to? TIA

A 4* Linebacker that lived minutes away from Auburn chose to attend Bama over Auburn, citing, in particular, their better coaches for his not-so-surprising decision.

Whiskey Lullaby?

Rehab's Bartender song?

Here you go

Whiskey Lullaby?

Rehab's Bartender song?

I don't know but this storyline sounds like the movie groundhog day to me.

I don't think so.

JJ has a big hurdle to overcome in order to be the #1 guy. He has to demonstrate beyond any doubt that the issues that plagued him last year have been vanquished. Whether he can or not remains to be seen but Gus isn't going to name him the starter unless he clearly demonstrates he is ready.

If CGM has his mind about made up I hope he is up front with all QBs. Obviously Franklin will be 1 or 2 unless he moves to another position which is not likely at this point. No 3 may want to do some soul searching. But because of possibility of injuries we may need all 3 guys. Of course everyone says they are not leaving until they leave. I also wonder if No 4 becomes No 5 at beginning of Fall. I think Gus is a players coach and I'm confident he'll do the right thing for Auburn University. One thing for sure it will be interesting to see how QB position plays out this year. Didn't turn out the way anyone thought it would last year.

Whiskey Lullaby?

Rehab's Bartender song?

A 4* offensive tackle that was supposed to go to Bama chose to attend Auburn over Bama. Quid pro quo, Clarice. ;)

Whiskey Lullaby?

Rehab's Bartender song?

A 4* offensive tackle that was supposed to go to Bama chose to attend Auburn over Bama. Quid pro quo, Clarice. ;)/>

Not a 5*? We're doomed

Whiskey Lullaby?

Rehab's Bartender song?

A 4* offensive tackle that was supposed to go to Bama chose to attend Auburn over Bama. Quid pro quo, Clarice. ;)/>

Don't worry. There will be plenty of people saying he is a Barnett in hiding and he is just here to flip others.

Whiskey Lullaby?

Rehab's Bartender song?

This is the meltdown thread buddy. Mods this guy deserves a vacation for trying to stop my board sanctioned melt.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Was gonna make a post about what I really feel in an actual thread, but I don't need my first post of the season to be my last post of the season, so I'll revisit this oasis in the desert. 11cL6gLO5aOsFO.gif

26FPy3QZQqGtDcrja.gif

I'm so happy that all my efforts to keep this thread alive are worth it. I would like to thank the team for allowing me to continue to dwell in misery fully once again!

Welcome back boys!

tGz83.gif

Now lets pack it up! Season over!

geniepack.gif

Damn it! I'm melting so bad, I can't get gifs to post in this new version. Do you still post them the same way?!

11 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Damn it! I'm melting so bad, I can't get gifs to post in this new version. Do you still post them the same way?!

Nope. click on "Insert Other Media" and then "Insert Image from URL"

giphy.gif

Archived