SI Commemorative Edition

MDM4AU

Has anyone gotten their SI Commemorative edition yet? Just got mine today! :cheer:

This will go great with the collection of sports pages from this season. I have the Sunday Sports section of the B'ham news for every game, the A/O Sports section for the LSU and UGA games and the Montgomery Advertiser for the LSU, Arky, UGA, and SEC Championship game. :big:

I am also getting a copy of the Eufaula Tribune! :D

It's $6.99

Where ever magazine publications are sold

Montgomery Advertiser is coming out with a SECOND TO NONE publication on Auburn;s season.

It will be 128 pages

Cost: $14.95

I have only seen it at Publix (Helena, AL), but I haven't really looked anywhere else. I'm sure Joe Muggs or something carries them too. It's a different one than the MA one if you were wondering about that.

Living in Kentucky, I got the SI w/freaking Matt Leinart on the cover. It has this really small corner picture of us on the cover, and a 1 page article inside, while USC got 4-5 pages. GRRRRRR! I am ordering a couple AU editions from the AU bookstore (www.aubookstore.com). War Damn Eagle!

Living in Kentucky, I got the SI w/freaking Matt Leinart on the cover.  It has this really small corner picture of us on the cover, and a 1 page article inside, while USC got 4-5 pages.  GRRRRRR!  I am ordering a couple AU editions from the AU bookstore (www.aubookstore.com).  War Damn Eagle!

137615[/snapback]

Well that's just the most current issue of SI...we're talking about a special edition like they did for us in '93.

I walked into Wal-Mart and was like, "HOLY CRAP!"

Wal-Mart must have a thousand of these on sale throughout the entire store.

It's pretty neat - I'm glad they did something about it.

And my boy JC is on the front :cheer:

Yeah its actually like 6.79 with all the tax and everthing at Wal-Mart. In Auburn its at that Tiger Store thing by that big screen tv that always plays 100 years of Auburn Football. Its really a great issue and has a picture of Coach Jordan and Tucker Fredrickson I have never seen before. Very well done by SI.

WDE!!!

i had a tough times with the inclusion of karsten bailey at wideout and definitely duval has no place on that list. the only other argument i have would be at linebacker. it's tough to refute burkett, carr, and gilbert, but it's also tough for me to leave off takeo spikes.

Could I pay-pal someone to get this for me and mail it? We don't have such luxuries here in Gainesville.

138112[/snapback]

You can order them online from J&M

J & M Books

Hope this helps!

Edit in: This link isn't working right. Go to www.jmbooks.com and select General Merchandise, and then select 2004 perfect season. It should be one of the first items you see.

We've got it Framed beside the Framed Eufaula Times, add those to my Signed 2003/04 Football and Signed 2004 Helmet.....Paying omige (sp?) I guess.

Archived