Yes.

NO,. not tonight. Missouri's average height is 6'3"

Canty fouled and made both ft's. 46-31.

Harris rebounds his own shot and scores. 49-33

Canty drives and scores. 49-35

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha, the announcer just said Mizzou wasn't used to being up 17 points on teams and they may have an issue with that. So apparently we've got'em right where we want'em.

Turnovers killing us

Are we that undersized?

Yes.

I meant the turnover thing. Rebounding is an effort and basketball IQ thing. That's what the issue is there.

Well I once was thinking we are a year away from being really good. I am now beginning to think we are 2 away from even being competitive. Another lost BB season.

Oh My.....just got back from a cultural event in town and found this: Glad I took my wife's advice and went to hear this really good soprano and did not waste an hour watching this game.

I recognize that any game on the road is difficult but this is looking pretty ugly. BUT....still time to make a run which we seem to do in most games...except most of the time the rallies come up short. Better to get in the lead early on.... and let them chase us....JMO

13:06 to play and Canty just picked up his 4th foul. New Williams on the drive and he's fouled. shooting 2 1st no good. 2nd no good. 56-42

Brown picked the dudes pocket and they get an incredibly late call. He's so good at that move and he's been called for a foul every time he's done it, and the most he does is put his forearm on the guy for a half a second.

This is the worst basketball team I've ever seen at AU. Year 2 of Pearl looks worse than year 2 of Barbee and Lebo. Good grief. I hope talent increase over the next two years can overcome this sad excuse for basketball.

Turnovers killing us

Are we that undersized?

Yes.

So we are being out hustled.

I'll tolerate from my kids being beaten, but not out hustled.

Disappointing.

Archived