Men vs. Missouri - Game Thread

WarTiger

Wow. I don't even know at this point. Brown was clearly hammered on the dunk attempt but the refs looked the other way.

Now Harris down. Can't tell why.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is TJ Lang the only player trying to rebound...

Bowers, Harris, and Granger... bout the laziest I've seen them play. Nevermind, typical play from Bowers...

Wow. I don't even know at this point. Brown was clearly hammered on the dunk attempt but the refs looked the other way.

Now Harris down. Can't tell why.

Think he got kicked in a rather vulnerable location.

This is so stupid. Auburn playing lazy in a game they really should be able to win by a good bit. What the heck is up guys, go get a rebound!!! Stop standing around behind the three point line when a shot goes up

It's pretty pathetic to be down to this team, especially double digits. We had a great opportunity to get off to a great SEC start but the sloppiness on offense is killing us. Losing Dunans and Taj has been a big blow

I still can't understand why all the hate for Bowers here. He's a great player and he's averaging nearly a double double on the season. There isn't a player on any team that doesn't take a bad shot every now and then, but the hate for Bowers is just mind boggling. He gives everything he has every time he gets on the floor.

This is downright embarrassing. This crappy Mizzou team just lost to Georgia by 18...is 0-7 versus major conference teams and trailed by 15 or more in all 7. We are down by 15 at half to a team that freaking terrible. Unbelievable. Not sure at this point if we'll win 40 percent of our SEC games, let alone be .500. I am completely dumbfounded as to how a team with this supposed all star coaching staff has no clue how to play basketball.

I still can't understand why all the hate for Bowers here. He's a great player and he's averaging nearly a double double on the season. There isn't a player on any team that doesn't take a bad shot every now and then, but the hate for Bowers is just mind boggling. He gives everything he has every time he gets on the floor.

I don't hate him but would disagree that he's great. Good? More often than not. Serviceable? Yeah. Great by no means. I do think the general frustration is due to his potential more than anything.

I don't hate him but would disagree that he's great. Good? More often than not. Serviceable? Yeah. Great by no means. I do think the general frustration is due to his potential more than anything.

Frustration is with situational awareness. He drives the ball and constantly puts up poor, wild shots in an attempt to get fouled, and most of the time no foul is called, and the other team has an easy rebound. It's frustrating because this happens at points where we need a basket.

bowers hasnt improved from last year but maybe free throws and spencer has no offense. we need shooters. we struggle to get quality shots if its not a layup. were screwed. canty is the only full time baller

Seconded.

Archived