**Official** New Auburn OL coach Herb Hand

doc4aday

This thread should be shut down because it's to the point that the posts have nothing to do with Auburn football and coach Hand joining Malzahn's staff.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread should be shut down because it's to the point that the posts have nothing to do with Auburn football and coach Hand joining Malzahn's staff.

:-X

#hatemusic

Hey Cole! What kind of music do you like? I like Christian contemporary and some of the 60s & 70s rock. I play a mean electric bass guitar. I put myself through college playing the bass, and now play in my church's orchestra. I played in a band that played 60s & 70s rock music with Christian lyrics. That was a first class hoot!

Catch you later my friend!

Oh doc, I can listen to about everything, besides heavy metal and most country. Alternative, rap, r&b, Motown, doo wop, gospel. I have all that in my phone right now as we speak

I can't stand what passes for country music today, but old school is cool.

You have to go looking for decent country music and you can't find it on the radio. Check out Jason Isbell and James McMurtry - they may be more folk/Americana genre but both put out incredible albums this year if you like good writing.

Check out Chris Stapleton and Sturgill Simpson, too.

Thanks. Yeah, that's way better than mainstream country.

i am not one to complain that country is not country enough. I like Florida Georgia line, Jason Aldean, Darius Rucker. I do have to draw the line at Sam Hunt. That can't even be mistaken for country.

It's the country-ness of the music I don't like, it's the writing. I (and anyone else) could write 95 percent of the songs the artists you listed perform. Get me a beer, a woman, a truck and turn down a corn row incorporated into a song and talk about partying or hooking up and there's 95 percent of the music. I'm not a huge fan of older country either, but atleast people thought about what they wrote and it was real. It wasn't manufactured country written from the 58th floor of a New York tower. "Country" today is shallow and mindless and is a microcosm of what New Yorkers think of country...and somehow people actually in the country don't recognize they are buying fake country. But hey, if you like it then they are making a quality "product" I suppose.

There's a lack of depth to most pop music written these days...it's not limited to country. The most annoying part is that it's written and sung as though it's believed to be deep and meaningful.

Church. I've lost count of how many times I've heard a new song and thought "how is this artist/band performing this shallow crap with any heart?"

Pop, country, rock or hip/hop, it's a disease that has infected seemingly all genres.

We really need Harb Heinz to be a good line coach.

WDE!

WDE!

That reminds me....I wonder what Hines Ward is up to now.

WDE!

In-studio analyst for NBC.

WDE!

WDE!

Yeah, and what's this guy up to?

:-X/>

I do agree that the mods need to get a hand on things before they get out of hand. No more hand outs for Doc. Let's all bring out hands together and show Hand that he is the man that we demand to give us a hands up (or is it heads up)

I was hoping coach Hand would have brought in a new OC/QB coach. We sure need one.

You surely didn't think the Oline coach got to hire an Oc and qb coach did you? That's like hoping a newly hired DC brought in a new head coach with him......

I was hoping coach Hand would have brought in a new OC/QB coach. We sure need one.

You surely didn't think the Oline coach got to hire an Oc and qb coach did you? That's like hoping a newly hired DC brought in a new head coach with him......

i just couldn't find words to respond.

Put your hand in the hand of the man who coaches the O-line. Take a look at yourself and you will see others differently by putting your hand in the hand of the man from Happy Val-val-ley.

Put your hand in the hand of the man who coaches the O-line. Take a look at yourself and you will see others differently by putting your hand in the hand of the man from Happy Val-val-ley.

I don't hold hands with men.

i just couldn't find words to respond.

I can! Hand will give Gus a hand with play calling of which I am sure of. They worked well together at Tulsa and could reunite with this. I think we will see a much better up-tempo style than we have not seen since 2013. I think we will see an offense that will run the zone read with far greater success.

Just wondering if this is true or not.

Shortly after Herb Hand was hired, I heard there was talk about coach Hand being OC as well as being the OL coach.

Just wondering if this is true or not

Shortly after Herb Hand was hired, I heard there was talk about coach Hand being OC as well as being the OL coach.

I think that's just a rumor based on the fact that he and Gus were co-OC's at Tulsa.

But I do think Gus trusts CHH's insight on play calling and offensive gameplanning, so he certainly will have some influence in things.

Archived