**Official** New Auburn OL coach Herb Hand

doc4aday

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the way Coach Hand recruits. This is from al.com:

"I've cooked a meal for a recruit before," Hand said on Reddit. "It was - Bacon, Bleu Cheese and Grape flatbread drizzled with honey - Wedge Salad (simple but delicious) - Crab stuffed filet mignon seared in bacon fat - grilled squash medley - sautéed asparagus - parmesan pasta - pecan crusted vanilla ice cream ball over a fudge brownie with salted caramel sauce for desert - CLOSED THE DEAL."

Well I believe wde he hasn't been wrong yet that I've seen. DC is on staff, JF3 is already on campus so I don't see any hurdles. I'm excited about it

I know for a fact DC is coaching JF3. AU is also putting JF3 on a eating diet. Eat everything he can.

...and DC coaches wide receivers.

AU brought in JF3 to play QB. And that's what DC is going to coach him to do.

The fact that DC is coaching JF3 to play QB begs the question; Is DC also coaching the other QBs? If so, what does that mean for CRL? If DC is only coaching JF3 to play QB, where does that leave the other QBs during this competition? Interesting times on the offensive side of the ball.

Well I believe wde he hasn't been wrong yet that I've seen. DC is on staff, JF3 is already on campus so I don't see any hurdles. I'm excited about it

I know for a fact DC is coaching JF3. AU is also putting JF3 on a eating diet. Eat everything he can.

The fact that DC is coaching JF3 to play QB begs the question; Is DC also coaching the other QBs? If so, what does that mean for CRL? If DC is only coaching JF3 to play QB, where does that leave the other QBs during this competition? Interesting times on the offensive side of the ball.

Great perspective

Yeah, I asked that question earlier. I don't think there's an answer yet.

I was wondering the same thing. It sounds like it could be a huge mess unless Lashlee is reassigned or finds work elsewhere.

Aloha Mr. Hand!

Thanks for the memory. That was long before Sean Penn knew he was going to help capture one of the world's worst drug dealers. LOL!

All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.

Hey dude did you hear that? Dude, that's my skull!

phoebe-cates-fast-times-at-ridgemont-high-hdtv-gif-2c6e4c17bd32d05062a197ea61086992-large-304908.jpg

Doesn't anyone knock on the bathroom door anymore?

Would CRL and CDC just switch coaching positions? I don't think Gus is going to tell Rhett to leave so if he doesn't find something else would they just not make the switch and have DC coach QBs and call plays and have Rhett coach WRs?

You know Mr Hand I've been thinking: If I'm here and you're here, isn't it.....our time?

And what's the matter with a-little chow on.......our time?

Aloha Mr. Hand!

Thanks for the memory. That was long before Sean Penn knew he was going to help capture one of the world's worst drug dealers. LOL!

phoebe-cates-fast-times-at-ridgemont-high-hdtv-gif-2c6e4c17bd32d05062a197ea61086992-large-304908.jpg

Surprised no one has worked that scene into any hand puns.

Aloha Mr. Hand!

Actually my biggest surprise is the apparent stealth of Doc's at #50

'Course, I wouldn't touch it and it ain't my job.

Aloha Mr. Hand!

Actually my biggest surprise is the apparent stealth of Doc's at #50

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why are you bringing up jobs in a Hand thread? Unless we're talking about Hand's job, or the way we tend to hand jobs out to assistant coaches these days.

And whatever happened to Judge Reinhold, anyway? Dude had the world in his hand after FTARH and Beverly Hills Cop.

Why are you bringing up jobs in a Hand thread? Unless we're talking about Hand's job, or the way we tend to hand jobs out to assistant coaches these days.

And whatever happened to Judge Reinhold, anyway? Dude had the world in his hand after FTARH and Beverly Hills Cop.

Thank You for the reference! I was missing so many obvious jokes, thought I'd gone blind.

^^Bout time this thread got good. ^^

Glad I had a hand in it.

;)/>

Subtle. I like it.

Gotta hand it to me, huh?

Finding out who's got tolerance for puns.

???

Big_Pun.jpg

So ... you can't handle too many puns?

Only the Big Puns

I like Big Puns and I cannot lie! You other brothers can't deny!

Glad I had a hand in it.

;)/>

Subtle. I like it.

???

Big_Pun.jpg

Only the Big Puns

Aha! Another one I wasn't getting. Seems I've been blindly feeling my way through this entire thread.

Glad I had a hand in it.

;)/>

Subtle. I like it.

???

Big_Pun.jpg

Only the Big Puns

Aha! Another one I wasn't getting. Seems I've been blindly feeling my way through this entire thread.

Not gonna touch that one.

Glad I had a hand in it.

;)/>

Subtle. I like it.

???

Big_Pun.jpg

Only the Big Puns

Not gonna touch that one.

Is that you, Hammer??

january2012fasttimes3.jpeg

As many would say Google is your friend... link

I was always more of a Vice Versa kind of guy myself.

Archived