**Official** New Auburn OL coach Herb Hand

doc4aday

'Course, I wouldn't touch it and it ain't my job.

Why are you bringing up jobs in a Hand thread? Unless we're talking about Hand's job, or the way we tend to hand jobs out to assistant coaches these days.

And whatever happened to Judge Reinhold, anyway? Dude had the world in his hand after FTARH and Beverly Hills Cop.

As many would say Google is your friend... link

It was a joke- one of a handful. But there is no shame in not grasping that. Now let's give ourselves a :clap: !

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^Bout time this thread got good. ^^

Glad I had a hand in it.

;)/>

Subtle. I like it.

Gotta hand it to me, huh?

Finding out who's got tolerance for puns.

???

Big_Pun.jpg

So ... you can't handle too many puns?

Only the Big Puns

I like Big Puns and I cannot lie! You other brothers can't deny!

Aha! Another one I wasn't getting. Seems I've been blindly feeling my way through this entire thread.

No worries. People here tend to Mix A Lot of references

Glad I had a hand in it.

;)/>

Subtle. I like it.

???

Big_Pun.jpg

Only the Big Puns

Aha! Another one I wasn't getting. Seems I've been blindly feeling my way through this entire thread.

Yep. Folks here are pretty CunninLynguists.

'Course, I wouldn't touch it and it ain't my job.

Why are you bringing up jobs in a Hand thread? Unless we're talking about Hand's job, or the way we tend to hand jobs out to assistant coaches these days.

And whatever happened to Judge Reinhold, anyway? Dude had the world in his hand after FTARH and Beverly Hills Cop.

As many would say Google is your friend... link

It was a joke- one of a handful. But there is no shame in not grasping that. Now let's give ourselves a :clap: !

:nanner:

Glad I had a hand in it.

;)/>

Subtle. I like it.

???

Big_Pun.jpg

Only the Big Puns

Yep. Folks here are pretty CunninLynguists.

Good one...Southerunderground is a classic to me

Hopefully we are on the same page with the reference lolol

Just don't post any puns of drake....that would be going too far....that rap would be too much hate and too hardcore!!!

Just don't post any puns of drake....that would be going too far....that rap would be too much hate and too hardcore!!!

I can't believe he's not in prison. I mean, he's probably killed some folks. He's obviously sold a lot of drugs. That's what those rappers do.

I can't believe he's not in prison. I mean, he's probably killed some folks. He's obviously sold a lot of drugs. That's what those rappers do.

Especially the Jewish Canadian ones.

#hatemusic

Hey Cole! What kind of music do you like? I like Christian contemporary and some of the 60s & 70s rock. I play a mean electric bass guitar. I put myself through college playing the bass, and now play in my church's orchestra. I played in a band that played 60s & 70s rock music with Christian lyrics. That was a first class hoot!

Catch you later my friend!

#hatemusic

Hey Cole! What kind of music do you like? I like Christian contemporary and some of the 60s & 70s rock. I play a mean electric bass guitar. I put myself through college playing the bass, and now play in my church's orchestra. I played in a band that played 60s & 70s rock music with Christian lyrics. That was a first class hoot!

i like music that rhymes

#hatemusic

i like music that rhymes

Hahahahaha

I am excited with the hiring of Coach Hand. You can bet that Gus is elated to have CHH. I think we will see CHH more involved with the play calling, and will equate CRL being in the background and less involved of which we hope is the missing ingredient for the Gus bus to kick into warp drive.

#hatemusic

i like music that rhymes

Hahahahaha

and chimes every other time!

#hatemusic

i like music that rhymes

Hahahahaha

and chimes every other time!

We are a talented group no doubt! If you plan to play the lottery this weekend, try these numbers 14,31,41,28,37 with the powerball # 22

I have a good feeling about these numbers. If you win anything, remember the Doc my friends!

#hatemusic

Oh doc, I can listen to about everything, besides heavy metal and most country. Alternative, rap, r&b, Motown, doo wop, gospel. I have all that in my phone right now as we speak

I am a prophet and have a level of insight that many would die for. I plan to channel this into making sure we win a ton of games, and Gus will leave little nicky in the dust wondering what just blew by him!

#hatemusic

Oh doc, I can listen to about everything, besides heavy metal and most country. Alternative, rap, r&b, Motown, doo wop, gospel. I have all that in my phone right now as we speak

I can't stand what passes for country music today, but old school is cool.

#hatemusic

You have to go looking for decent country music and you can't find it on the radio. Check out Jason Isbell and James McMurtry - they may be more folk/Americana genre but both put out incredible albums this year if you like good writing.

I love Johnny Cash, Jimmy Dean, (music and sausage & his acting on Daniel Boone and one of the James Bond flicks) Rodger Miller is another oldie but goody (king of the road, Guitarzan). My all time favorite group has to be The Beach Boys. Now that goes back a lot of years.

I can rattle the walls with my GK bass amp. I have an American made Music Man Stingray Bass guitar. It is a $2,400.00 bass and worth every penny!

#hatemusic

You have to go looking for decent country music and you can't find it on the radio. Check out Jason Isbell and James McMurtry - they may be more folk/Americana genre but both put out incredible albums this year if you like good writing.

Check out Chris Stapleton and Sturgill Simpson, too.

#hatemusic

Check out Chris Stapleton and Sturgill Simpson, too.

Thanks. Yeah, that's way better than mainstream country.

Archived