Daily Recruiting News (includes commit times)

ClaytonAU

the only problem with this is the fact that we haven't had a coach around long enough to form a relationship from 8th grade on. therefore, the coaching carousel must first change before the recruiting can............................

True but at the very least you must get the kid and his family interested in Auburn if nothing else. Every camp. Spring game invites.You do everything you can to get his team to Auburn for the 7on7 camps. The two year recruitments are over when it comes to Alabama kids. As Sophomores going into their Junior seasons they are already set in their hate or openness for Auburn.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First statement under 1/26/15 is contradictory. Did we offer or not? Thanks.

Fixed. I copy & pasted a post from earlier today where an offer had been wrongly reported but I did not proofread it when I pasted it.

Somebody needs to tell Jerome Bettis he wasn't a running back. Any takers?

Umm, Bettis ran a 4.48 at the combine, the speed of a true tailback.

Wow. Surprising. Hope this helps us land NCM. I want him in our class like I really wanted T. Gibson last signing class.

Hmmm...makes me not sure about NCM ;D

TG had to switch to receiver, wasn't allowed to dress in the middle of the season due to "not earning it" and ended up redshirting. Then again, maybe NCM would be the opposite and switch to qb from WR?

E and WDE, do either of you have a reading on how solid Coe is? I have heard (here) that the turds are pushing hard for him (pun intended).

Yes they pushed but whiffed. His wrestling scheduled never gave him a chance to OV Bama & he is now done w/ recruiting.

E and WDE, do either of you have a reading on how solid Coe is? I have heard (here) that the turds are pushing hard for him (pun intended).

Yes they pushed but whiffed. His wrestling scheduled never gave him a chance to OV Bama & he is now done w/ recruiting.

Thanks, I had missed that. (Didn't mean to dis Clayton by not mentioning him in my post, :) )

Can somebody please fix this thread for the mobile users?

What's wrong w/ it? I don't use mobile. Other mobiles have said it's easy to follow since I link the updated OP every night.

Archived