Daily Recruiting News (includes commit times)

ClaytonAU

E - I listened to a recruiting podcast the other day and I was listening to a gentleman who basically studies film as a profession and he was extremely high on David Marshall even to the point of saying he felt like he was one of the most underrated players in this year's cycle and predicted he would make a bigger impact or just as big of an impact as Derrick Brown. I know there's a chance that Marshall flips to UGA, but I still wanted to get your take on this kid. Have you had a chance to study his film and why don't you think he's rated higher?

I'm npt good when it comes to film study. That's a question for Big Bird if he wants to chime in.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Marshall visit Athens? I saw nothing on Twitter when I looked earlier today.

Still don't know. Was not expected to go there til today & today is still early.

Per 247 it appears we have a surprise visitor on campus this weekend. Anyone know who that might be?

It could be a 2017 OL that is currently committed to Bama. Heard he was at AU today.

Anyone see the video floating around of the HS kid that made a 67 yard fg to tie the game? Not sure what grade he is in but I'd bet our coaches are looking into that one. Pretty impressive leg strength.

is this the video from 2012?

Per 247 it appears we have a surprise visitor on campus this weekend. Anyone know who that might be?

It was Marlon Character. He is locked in w/ AU.

My apologies for not having the 1/30 update yet. I was worn out after working the Okie St game last night & went to bed immediately. The OP should be updated in the next 30 minutes, give or take 10.

Seems like we do a junior day around this time every year. Makes me think that's the reason Gus likes to have a big senior day right after the dead period. That way, the stuff can let the next class know that we're thinking about them already and that Auburn could be home for them.

Seems like we do a junior day around this time every year. Makes me think that's the reason Gus likes to have a big senior day right after the dead period. That way, the stuff can let the next class know that we're thinking about them already and that Auburn could be home for them.

Most schools have a Jr day just before NSD. Bama, UGA, & Vols did yesterday also.

Thanks Ellitot.

That would be my son.

Sorry....darn auto correct....or simply fat fingers....or I need another pot of Java.

Just read an article from the Orlando Sentinel stating that Woody Barrett may still have some academic issues. Anyone know how serious they may be? Article stated that he had just taken SAT for 3rd time and waiting fro results.

Just read an article from the Orlando Sentinel stating that Woody Barrett may still have some academic issues. Anyone know how serious they may be? Article stated that he had just taken SAT for 3rd time and waiting fro results.

Suddenly the once potential Webb transfer makes sense :/

He'll be fine imo

Just wondering where we stand with EJ Price?

Don't know. It may depend on if UGA gets Juaun Williams or not, another OT in the class.

Wasn't Prince Simmons going to announce today? Any updates on his schedule?

Appears to be NSD now...If he is ready to decide by then.

Archived