Daily Recruiting News (includes commit times)

ClaytonAU

E links it every night

Which does somebody on their phone wanting to look at the OP right now absolutely no good whatsoever.

Im on mobile. I'm always on mobile. All I have to do is go back one page to find E's updated link.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which does somebody on their phone wanting to look at the OP right now absolutely no good whatsoever.

If the mobile is working right Wayne should have seen the links for the last 2 days on the page he posted on which was page 11.

Also Loof please take a step back before you post. It may not be your intent but your tone is uncharacteristiclaly coming across today like you are agitated & looking to stir people up into an argument. If you are dealing w/ something I hope it gets better & works out.

Couple of things to note on Ahhmon Richards.. He cancelled his OV to UTk. Miami currently has 3 WR commits and some believe they may be at their limit for the year on WR. The only reason I continue to mention Richards is because I believe the guy is one of the most talented WRs in the class and think AU has a shot here if we push.

If the mobile is working right Wayne should have seen the links for the last 2 days on the page he posted on which was page 11.

Also Loof please take a step back before you post. It may not be your intent but your tone is uncharacteristiclaly coming across today like you are agitated & looking to stir people up into an argument. If you are dealing w/ something I hope it gets better & works out.

Yeah, when people talk crap about kids, it bothers me.

The thing is though people have not crapped on him. They have just expressed their frustrations w/ the way David Marshall has handled his recruitment. They are free to feel the way they do just as you are free to feel different. You ain't changing your mind & they ain't changing theirs so it's pointless to ask them to defend their opinions, especially in the condascending manner you have done so, albeit likely unintentional IMO. My suggestion is if those opinions bother you it may be best for you to not click on that thread again til David Marshall faxes in his NLI. If you think you can stomach it then feel free to go to that thread. If people get out of line the mods will handle it.

The thing is though people have not crapped on him. They have just expressed their frustrations w/ the way David Marshall has handled his recruitment. They are free to feel the way they do just as you are free to feel different. You ain't changing your mind & they ain't changing theirs so it's pointless to ask them to defend their opinions, especially in the condascending manner you have done so, albeit likely unintentional IMO. My suggestion is if those opinions bother you it may be best for you to not click on that thread again til David Marshall faxes in his NLI. If you think you can stomach it then feel free to go to that thread. If people get out of line the mods will handle it.

Maybe you'll see the many ironies here at some point.

Maybe you'll see the many ironies here at some point.

I see them all the time. It does not bother me though & it's not worth it IMO.

Can somebody please fix this thread for the mobile users?

What's wrong w/ it? I don't use mobile. Other mobiles have said it's easy to follow since I link the updated OP every night.

This page is fine. The first page has a post of a website by Au4life24 that caused it to be smaller.

And thank you for linking the op in your posts

Thanks for the OP link. This thred would be a nightmare for us mobile phone users without it.

Noticed the Grad Student OL will not talk his OV until mid Feb. IMHO this is good news. It allows all involved to see who we signed and the size of the class. Then everyone can make an informed dicession.

If EJ and Prince want to come on board do we take both E? I think I know the answer but just wanted to get an opinion from you. I do think we take 8 total.

If EJ and Prince want to come on board do we take both E? I think I know the answer but just wanted to get an opinion from you. I do think we take 8 total.

I think we'll take 8 if we can get 8. I'm not sure 8 is going to happen for us. Everything would have to end just right.

E, do you know anything about a Grad transfer OT that Auburn may be looking at?

Nothing more than anyone else doing a google search. His name is Tyler Catalina. He played @ Rhode Island. Has 1 to play 1. We offered today. He is OVing UF this weekend & other major schools are interested.

Anybody that likes the movie stepbrothers is going to like this post.

We should host a wine mixer to get him to sign with us.

If EJ and Prince want to come on board do we take both E?

Maybe not. Depends on how other things shake out & how many spots they wants to keep for GTs & maybe 2017 EEs.

Maybe not. Depends on how other things shake out & how many spots they wants to keep for GTs & maybe 2017 EEs.

At first I was pretty meh about Prince Sammons, assuming he was just a project guy that we might take if we missed on everybody else. The more I read about him, the more I sincerely hope that we sign him regardless of who else we get. Long arms, strong hands, grew up playing soccer so he's bound to have quick feet, and is currently rated as high as #11 at defensive end. On top of all that, how could you not like the possibility of having not one, but two, 6'8" Nigerian Princes on the team?

At first I was pretty meh about Prince Sammons, assuming he was just a project guy that we might take if we missed on everybody else. The more I read about him, the more I sincerely hope that we sign him regardless of who else we get. Long arms, strong hands, grew up playing soccer so he's bound to have quick feet, and is currently rated as high as #11 at defensive end. On top of all that, how could you not like the possibility of having not one, but two, 6'8" Nigerian Princes on the team?

Didn't some terrible pseudo jam band have a hit called "Two Princes" in the 90s? Spin Doctors, that's them.

I'm buying what you're selling here.

Didn't some terrible pseudo jam band have a hit called "Two Princes" in the 90s? Spin Doctors, that's them.

Gus, if you would like to sign Prince Sammons, just go ahead now.

Gus, if you would like to sign Prince Sammons, just go ahead now.

YASSSSSS

E - I listened to a recruiting podcast the other day and I was listening to a gentleman who basically studies film as a profession and he was extremely high on David Marshall even to the point of saying he felt like he was one of the most underrated players in this year's cycle and predicted he would make a bigger impact or just as big of an impact as Derrick Brown. I know there's a chance that Marshall flips to UGA, but I still wanted to get your take on this kid. Have you had a chance to study his film and why don't you think he's rated higher?

Archived