Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

@McLoofus Your music pretty much mirrored mine I the early days. I spent my formative years in the 80's hair metal scene, until my cool older brother introduced me to Metallica, Anthrax, Iron Maiden, etc. From there, all hell broke loose musically. I've never really stuck in any one style or genre since. I like what I like.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

@McLoofus Your music pretty much mirrored mine I the early days. I spent my formative years in the 80's hair metal scene, until my cool older brother introduced me to Metallica, Anthrax, Iron Maiden, etc. From there, all hell broke loose musically. I've never really stuck in any one style or genre since. I like what I like.

Agree

• Like 1

Really been into this EP the past couple weeks  

Big Harry fan I know I've posted this song before but he was one of the few singers from back then that never ever done big concerts or tours trust me I know I tried to find him in small venues but couldn't...just wrote and sang. He also had a three-and-a-half octave range. He died way to young

Good little drum sole at the 4 minute mark. 

Amos,  is great............Check out his Bluegrass Underground (don't be thrown by the name, they have a wide range of artist)  gig on YouTube..................he has a lot of Vids, NPR, Music Fog, some great stuff over the years.

14 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Big Harry fan I know I've posted this song before but he was one of the few singers from back then that never ever done big concerts or tours trust me I know I tried to find him in small venues but couldn't...just wrote and sang. He also had a three-and-a-half octave range. He died way to young

Good little drum sole at the 4 minute mark. 

Freaking love this song. Scorsese used it well in 'Goodfellas'. 

Edited by McLoofus

Lyrics only video but probably one of my top 5 favorite Blink songs