Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

I just rewatched it and remembered when I saw it but couldn't tell you what happened before rewatching. Had friends over and we were talking music and plucking around with guitar. I planned to watch AnM ,Ark but didn't. I got to slow it down on Saturdays. I feel horrible today. 

• Like 1

Full setlist from Saturday night:

1. Bud light tallboy in the uber from the sister-in-law's house to the show, because you don't turn down beer from you kid's aunt as you're dropping her off at their house for the night, even Bud light
2. Half a bottle of wine at the nice Italian place a block from the venue
3. Double Makers rocks
4. Josh Ritter
5. 2nd double Makers rocks
6. Overland
7. 24 Frames
8. Something more than free
9. Decoration Day
10. GD Lonely love
11. Loof may or may not have gotten a little moisture in his eye
12. Life you chose 
13. Traveling alone
14. Elephant
15. Codeine
16.Alabama pines
17.Cover me up
18. Lifetime
19. Palmetto
20. Stockholm
21. Ain't never gonna change

E: Flagship, Super 8, Children of Children  (At this point, Mrs. Loof is telling Mr. Loof not to take his pants off, and that she's not sure what the appropriate response to that encore is, but she's pretty sure it's not taking your pants off at the Fox.)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Full setlist from Saturday night:

1. Bud light tallboy in the uber from the sister-in-law's house to the show, because you don't turn down beer from you kid's aunt as you're dropping her off at their house for the night, even Bud light
2. Half a bottle of wine at the nice Italian place a block from the venue
3. Double Makers rocks
4. Josh Ritter
5. 2nd double Makers rocks
6. Overland
7. 24 Frames
8. Something more than free
9. Decoration Day
10. GD Lonely love
11. Loof may or may not have gotten a little moisture in his eye
12. Life you chose 
13. Traveling alone
14. Elephant
15. Codeine
16.Alabama pines
17.Cover me up
18. Lifetime
19. Palmetto
20. Stockholm
21. Ain't never gonna change

E: Flagship, Super 8, Children of Children  (At this point, Mrs. Loof is telling Mr. Loof not to take his pants off, and that she's not sure what the appropriate response to that encore is, but she's pretty sure it's not taking your pants off at the Fox.)

in bham he didnt do GD Lonely Love, Palmetto, Elephant, 

The Alabama is a classic old place, very gothic looking, some concerts are great there and some music needs a different venue....................It was the entertainment place for US Steel and Tennessee Coal and Iron execs and families back in the day. Built by Paramount Studios to showcase their movies.

Edited by telling tiger

Leaving, on a jet plane. Not specifically his or the DBT's wheelhouse but, Portland has a hell of a music scene. Different influences are a good thing. If I'm not mistaken, Cooley still lives in Hoover.....

With most recording suites these days, a whole bunch of music is being recorded with one vocalist in one town and BGV's(background vocals) in another and instrumentalist in another....Been going on so long, it's become a trend to record all in one studio again, not necessary though.

• Like 2

The calaborating. Rehearsing, performing. I have no idea how it all works just seems like you need to work together on a somewhat regular schedule. I don't know how often they tour or how wide they travel. 

I'm sure it causes some logistics problems, you do have to rehears, even co-writing can be done online and all sorts of programs make it easy to add parts to or other instruments to a song..

It is also a huge business to lease rehearsal space, even something the size of a stage set, once they get their stage set designed. Equipment storage and board engineers.....All sorts of ways to male it work. I see how it can add to the travel, living so fat apart tho...