Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

Pretty sure I've already posted what I consider to be his Holy Quadrad of Truckers songs... Outfit, Decoration Day, Danko and Manuel and damn Lonely Love... so I'll start with Sirens and proceed forward... 

Awesome concert tonight. Even the songs I wasn't crazy about before were great live. " Cover Me Up" and "Flagship" stick out as two that would qualify as such. My wife even liked it and she only listens to teenage, shake your ass music. More tomorrow. I recorded "Childerenof children" i might post videos tomorrow. 24 Frames too. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I will see him one day. Oh yes....I will.

Best thing about him being sober... he might be around awhile. And he's still very accessible, as this weekend and we merry band of music fans are proving.

5 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I saw that they played one of Amanda's songs coming out of the encore break. I'd be super ok with that tonight.

Yes. Just her and Jason backing vocals and acoustic . Very nice. The guy that opened had two good songs and the rest not so. 

5 hours ago, alexava said:

Yes. Just her and Jason backing vocals and acoustic . Very nice. The guy that opened had two good songs and the rest not so. 

Josh Ritter? One song I really enjoyed. Chatted with wifey for a lot of it. Currently riding out the rest of his set in line at the bar...

Just the happy couple on stage... Sounds very solid 

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Josh Ritter? One song I really enjoyed. Chatted with wifey for a lot of it. Currently riding out the rest of his set in line at the bar...

Just the happy couple on stage... Sounds very solid 

" devil in his eyes"  I think that was the first good one.  On more too

Edited by alexava